Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What happend to women who stole bar mat

sparkydave

Stupid tart what did she expect ... caught theiving, lied about it and disrespected the arresting officers. The one I feel sorry for is the major of Phuket. He tried to diffuse the situation and all he got for it was the selfish actions of a woman who didn't deserve his effort.

Edited by som nam na

i think it's ridiculous for the u.s. to ban entry to someone for what was basically a college prank, stealing a bar mat as a souvenir!(though she was an adult). sure she's a dimwit but we allow people much more tarnished than her into the u.s. all the time. look at all the latin american dictator/butcherers we've allowed in with open arms for instance!

Consider this an exception to the nice 2 b nice rule. She doesn't deserve it.

:GoldenSmile1:

IMO, she sounds like that stupid dumb fuck expat kid from the states who started the street gang in Singapore and was caned a few years back.

Let's see if I've got this right . . .

• Some uptight chick from Oz steals a rubber bar mat that probably cost A$4 to have made. Instead of asking permission or offering to buy it, she instead thinks it is within her logic steals it. When confronted, the fine is all of about A$36 and it's paid by the police chief as a gesture.
  • She then goes home and is paid by Oz media ~A$23,000 and she complains about how she is treated?
  • Talk about being unappreciative as she was already fairly well to do to afford going to Phuket and taking the kids to Disneyland. She breaks the law, gets paid and complains about it! And she still doesn't get it the overly entitled witch. Throw her stupid ass in jail for a minute.

We have a saying in the states . . .

Dumb Bitch!!!

In all honesty, we have enough of these whiny over-entitled spoiled-brat princess cunts in the states already. Keep her dumb ass at home. Dad can take the kids to Disneyland and the kids learn a valuable lesson (we can only hope).

Edited by arbiez

I like the final line in the report..

"My girls will be all grown up by then," she said.

Wonder when SHE will grow up... :GoldenSmile1:

i think it's ridiculous for the u.s. to ban entry to someone for what was basically a college prank, stealing a bar mat as a souvenir!(though she was an adult). sure she's a dimwit but we allow people much more tarnished than her into the u.s. all the time.

I'm sorry Deadwood, I have to disagree. Respectfully of course. I would not want someone like that in my country. I mean technically, yes, she stole a bar mat and that's what is keeping her out of the country. However, did you read all the sh|t that was done and said after the fact? Slander, abuse and all even AFTER she admitted guilt and AFTER the 'Governor' of Phuket paid her fine. Come on, seriously.

She is a stupid, ignorant effing c*nt. People who act like that in a foreign country need to die. Period. Complete disrespect and disregard of the locals feelings.

It's only for seven years max anyway. Sorry she couldn't go to Disneyland after she MADE money from selling her story to the press about how bad Thailand is. WHEN SHE COMMITTED AND ADMITTED TO THE CRIME!

:GoldenSmile1: THAT :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Jameson

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

There is something seriously wrong with that Bangkok Post news article.

AUSTRALIANS DON'T NEED A VISA TO VISIT THE USA! Australia is part of the "visa waiver program".

She and her kids could go to the USA with their passport alone.

The US Embassy is in Canberra, not Melborne.

Was that story cooked up by the woman or the Bangkok Post?

What else in the story is false?

Edited by DocHoliday

There is something seriously wrong with that Bangkok Post news article.

AUSTRALIANS DON'T NEED A VISA TO VISIT THE USA! Australia is part of the "visa waiver program".

She and her kids could go to the USA with their passport alone.

Was that story cooked up by the woman or the Bangkok Post?

What else in the story is false?

People that have been refused entry previously under the Visa Waiver, for example if they committed a crime in the US, are generally advised to apply for visa before coming. This is one possible scenario

Another scenario is she got rejected under the 'Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) ' which was implemented in Jan.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/...990.html#vwpfee

That's a US Consulate, not the Embassy. Here is the Embassy in Canberra: http://canberra.usembassy.gov/index.html

They are different. That's why they have different names.

The story says "Embassy" in Melborne. The story is simply wrong. It's an indicator of falsehood.

Edited by DocHoliday

People that have been refused entry previously under the Visa Waiver, for example if they committed a crime in the US, are generally advised to apply for visa before coming. This is one possible scenario

Another scenario is she got rejected under the 'Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) ' which was implemented in Jan.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/...990.html#vwpfee

"ESTA" is a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) program. It is designed to exclude terrorists from travel, not petty thieves.

The “crime” she was charged with would not exclude her from a visa by application either.

The story does not add up.

That's a US Consulate, not the Embassy. They are different. That's why they have different names.

The story says "Embassy" in Melborne. The story is simply wrong. It's an indicator of falsehood.

You can't get a visa from an Embassy, only a consulate. Don't expect the Bangkok post word choices to be perfect.

I of course don't have any way of knowing if it is BS or not, but it is reported in other places as well as the US and other press. Not sure if http://www.news.com.au is a reliable source or not but they claim to have an exclusive on it.

http://news.google.com/news/more?um=1&...MOJeghrS71Db4HM

Anyway at least Micky Mouse doesn't have to deal with this stupid cunt.

Edit... You are probably right, I think the women is lying to the press

Edited by mike_asia