Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

6 Hours in Bangkok!

vmtech

Guys,

:NiceThread1: i'm enroute to northen thailand but will transit over at bangkok for a little more than 5 hours.

5 hours is too long to be hanging around the airport, so i guess i want to head out since i'm arriving at ard 11pm @ survarnabumi.

Used to have an arptment, damn long nv stay hotel liao, does anyone know of any rooms or hotels that charge by transit hours?

Basically just need a bloody place to drop my bags somewhere for 5 -6 hours, most likley wont be sleeping, will be walking around Suk area cuz I will have all the time to sleep on the plane.

Cheers!

Edited by vmtech

Try PB hotel (formerly the Playboy) at 40 Sukhumvit Road Soi 3 (Nana Nua) 02651-1525—9: not the grotty short-time rooms off the car park, but the upstairs rooms in the main building: very clean and comfortable. The address is slightly misleading: as you approach Sukhumvit along Soi 3, the PB is on a left turn that connects with Suk Soi 11. More probably, if you're coming from Swampyboom along Sukhumvit, take a right down Soi 11, down to the bottom and then left as if heading for Soi Nana Nua. Just as you near it, PB will be on your right. You should get a room there at short-time rates for much less than 1,000 baht.

That will place you (dangerously?) close to Nana/Sukhumvit. If you're leaving from Swampyboom, take a look at the Convenient Inn on Sukl Soi 64 as an alternative. Bigger rooms, but you'll also pay less than 1,000 baht. Much closer to the airport, but the downside is you'll need to get a taxi to/from Onnut BTS to get anywhere for a bit of fun.

Hope this helps.

thanks mate, i've checked around, heard of this place called the Asoke place, which is right beside soi cowboy, are those rooms strictly only for ST or can i rent it for a few hours?

thanks mate, i've checked around, heard of this place called the Asoke place, which is right beside soi cowboy, are those rooms strictly only for ST or can i rent it for a few hours?

Sorry, have to pass on that: I've never been to Asoke Place.

My advice would be to go to the left luggage at the airport (I think its 100 baht per bag - so cram as much into one bag as possible !)

Then just get yourself and your wallet into town. At that time of night, it'll take you around 40-50 mins to Soi 4, Sukhumvit Road.

Remember though, cos you have come out the airport, you will need to allow about 45 mins on arrival at the airport to get through immigration and security again. So that'll leave you about 3 hours playtime at Nana Plaza / Soi Cowboy / Pat Pong (whatever your choosing is). If you are looking for a little bit of cheap shopping, I would go there first and then fill your boots with the girls.

Edited by luvyoulongtime

Me idiot!

I forgot another clean* ST hotel that may meet your requirement: Peep Inn on Sukhumvit Soi 33. As you enter from Sukhumvit, it's at the bottom left side, just past Napoleon bar (well-signed). The benefit of staying there is you'll get two free toothbrushes and a condom.....

Easy to move on from there to Nana/Cowboy etc by BTS from Phom Phrong. They'll charge you around 700-800 baht.

* i.e. the floor isn't sticky...

My advice would be to go to the left luggage at the airport (I think its 100 baht per bag - so cram as much into one bag as possible !)

Then just get yourself and your wallet into town. At that time of night, it'll take you around 40-50 mins to Soi 4, Sukhumvit Road.

Remember though, cos you have come out the airport, you will need to allow about 45 mins on arrival at the airport to get through immigration and security again. So that'll leave you about 3 hours playtime at Nana Plaza / Soi Cowboy / Pat Pong (whatever your choosing is). If you are looking for a little bit of cheap shopping, I would go there first and then fill your boots with the girls.

i didnt know that i could do that! silly me!

May i know where is the baggage service where im able to do that?

thanks alot!

There are loads of signs on every level directing you to the nearest one.

The main thing to remember, is that even though it's the same company on different floors, you still need to go back to the same floor level where you checked them in, to get your bag(s) back.

vmtech: If I were you I'd finish off the trip with a soapy. You'll be nice and clean for the long ride home. If not, try Penny Black on Cowboy on the L side near Asoke. I've heard that the rooms have been 'rerubbished' recently. 5 or 600 baht. Pretty good hunting grounds on the 'Boy' and they've got a bar upstairs that stays open 'till 5 or 6. It used to fill up with unbarfined BGs. I think most of them go to Spice Club at the Ambassador on 11 now though. wj

vmtech: If I were you I'd finish off the trip with a soapy. You'll be nice and clean for the long ride home. If not, try Penny Black on Cowboy on the L side near Asoke. I've heard that the rooms have been 'rerubbished' recently. 5 or 600 baht. Pretty good hunting grounds on the 'Boy' and they've got a bar upstairs that stays open 'till 5 or 6. It used to fill up with unbarfined BGs. I think most of them go to Spice Club at the Ambassador on 11 now though. wj

Now that is an inspired answer. I agree 100%. It will take the element of chance out your quick quest for nookie.

Drop the bags at the airport and get yourself into a couple of soapies till you see one that tickles your fancy.

This forum is ace :Number1a: Two minds are greater than one......25,000 dirty bastards minds are even better !

Now that is an inspired answer. I agree 100%. It will take the element of chance out your quick quest for nookie.

Drop the bags at the airport and get yourself into a couple of soapies till you see one that tickles your fancy.

This forum is ace :D Two minds are greater than one......25,000 dirty bastards minds are even better !

Thanks guys, the Soapy suggestion did linger in my head, however, I arrive at Sue-wanna-boom-me airport at 2300hrs. By the time i clear the customers and drop my bags, I guess it would be tipping a lil' pass 12 midnight. I dont suppose soapies are opened anymore :(

I guess dropping the bags at the airport would be great idea! Now all i need to think about is where to go :Fantastic:

Vmtech: I'd hit Cowboy. I looked for you and the Soapies (who list hrs) close at 12. Most don't have their hours on their websites. Hit a Go-Go. Safer shopping. Nothing worse than your last schtup hiding floppies and stretch marks under her blouse. It's really amazing how many hot young Thai beauties can disappoint you that way. (Clothes on - Maxim. Clothes off - National Geographic) You probably can shine the bar-fine that late too. Chock Dee; wj