Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Scuba Diving Shop Credit!

drdaveperry

Attention: Due to unforeseen health reasons I am not able to use and must sell my 157,614 Baht in Shop Credit from Aquanauts Dive Centre in Pattaya. You can view the dive company at http://www.aquanautsdive.com. Please contact me directly to make an offer.

Scuba diving: It's always something you wanted to try. Your friends do it. You've seen it on TV. So why not actually try it? In just one day you can discover the wonders of the aquatic world. Swim with sea turtles, make new friends and soak up the sun. Aquanauts' PADI-certified staff will teach you to dive in a fun, safe environment.

Your dive education doesn't stop with your first certification, however. You can improve your diving skills by adding new certifications and specialties to your log book. Aquanauts offers all PADI courses, from beginner to instructor.

You can use the shop credit for internships, individual dive courses or even regular diving trips.

post-26249-1244811362_thumbjpg

Can I ask you why you have that much in shop credit at a dive shop? I am an avid diver, but pretty much stick with a different dive shop, as I have been diving with them for a couple of years now.

But if I was getting some sort of deal, I may consider buying the credit, IE more bang for your buck because dive equipment can be purchased for the same price all over pattaya.

Looking forward to response as I may be interested.

BJS

I prepaid for an Open Water Scuba Instructor internship. Unfortunately I experienced a Barotrauma of the Right Ear injury early in the intership. So needless to say this is why I have such a large a shop credit. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I'll start the bidding war at 5,000 baht! Let the auction begin!

Eat. Down. South.

SOLD to BIGJIMSLAY!!!!!!!

Edited by bigjimslay