IGNORED

IBIS

johnson1328

Hi there,

I'm a newbie, see lots of experts and godfather here, that's really cool, indeed there are a lot need to learn. One question, I know there is an ibis in pattaya, I want to stay there , because it's a chain hotel and the quality is more like to be guaranteed. my question is: is anyone stay there before? and do they have a joiner fee policy?

is there a list that simply NO JOINER fee hotels or condo? My budget is around 1000 baht per night.

THANKS Ahead!

Havent stayed at the IBIS in Pattaya. But the three in Bangkok i've stayed at all charge 500 for a lady :-(

Haven't stayed at the Ibis in Pattaya but I stayed at the Ibis in Nana Soi 4, 2 weeks ago and there wasn't any joiners fee.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

No joiner I saw in March, but they charged for in-room WiFi and breakfast, plus it's waaaaay on the wrong end of town in Soi 1, second road.

:Hair_Out1:

The hotel is very popular with Indian families,must do tour groups there,better choices in that area,more monger friendly.

Woofiee,

Thanks for the INFO,Do they also got a safe in room?

Yes - free safe in the room, a 4-digit electronic box, tucked in the closet with the extra beach towels. It's not tremendously large, but a netbook or 13" laptop would fit in. Easily fine for papers and wallet.

:D

The hotel is very popular with Indian families,must do tour groups there,better choices in that area,more monger friendly.

The few times I've stayed there I didn't see many indians, but there were a few asian families. If you're low-key, it's no problem. Besides, what time are you bringing them back? Very few families in the lobby at 1am... :Bravo1:

Edited by Woofiee

I am booked in for 15 nights from 5th July so will let you know what it's like.

never had a joiner fee at the ibis - yet , rooms are the same standard as all ibis worldwide. breakfasts are ok, much better value brekkies elsewhere

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed here last week for about 5 days. Yes.. they was a coach load of indians but mostly indian guys and not families, so you shouldn't let that bother you.

I payed about 1200 per day since I booked over the internet though the walk-in price is nearly double that.

There was no joiner fee though reception usually insisted on getting ids of my temp girlfriends.

Location is a bit awkward if your on Walking Street every night... but it is walking distance to central mall and Soi 6.

The room was pretty nice, crisp sheets... good size lcd. The bathroom has a shower only and no bath but should be room enough for two in the shower.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the WiFi charges are and as to how good the connection is?

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for the info, im looking to book here after hours and hours of searchin for a hotel. Main thing i found booking at IBIS is that you are guaranteed a pleasant room, safe, mostl ikely no joiner fees. Double bed, which i couldnt get for defo on other hotels. And its Ibis well known chain. Costs 18 pounds a night , bargain. Bad thing is the location but thats where the cheaptaxis come in.

I found the location ok, main thing is it is on the baht bus run and also found some good bars between there and Soi 6. Staff are friendly and helpful, I paid 850 a night.