IGNORED

Nautical inn anyone?

samjjohn

I posted this over on another forum too so just looking for a little more info.

We have booked to stay at the Nautical inn in Pattya over Christmas and New year.

I looks OK on the web site (as most do)!! but I'm just wandering if anyone has any photos, I've been told it's a little run down as it's an old hotel, but how bad really is it?

Am I right in booking somewhere before we get there? I know it's a busy time of year and I don't want to be stuck running around looking for a hotel. (we'll need 2 rooms)

We are paying 1,375bht per night which is much cheaper than their web site and is one of the cheapest prices I could find over the new year. Anyone think I could do better?

Thanks

Sam

Firstly I presume by "we" that you mean you and your mates and secondly I presume at 1,375 you are booked into the main hotel rather than the annex building around the pool.

This place used to be my regular haunt but my info is WAY out of date so if somebody contradicts me then go with their assessment not mine.

- Yep it is a little run down.

- This is made up for by location. Right on Beach Road.

- The bar at the entrance is 5 start bar and is still my favourite day time hang out bar. There is no place better for daytime people watching / relaxing IMOH.

- It is near to an excellent Curry House.

- It used to be better getting a room in the annex by the pool. Cheaper and easier to get girls in and out as you don't have to pass reception. Bring paper clips with you to clip the curtains together though..!!!!

Hope people can give you more info..