Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Places To Avoid

cmyradnad

PRINCE PALACE; it's an out of the way place in BKK. Service horrible at the desk and this was the highlight of my stay.

Breakfast was cold (warm foods) and dreary. Service haphazard. Everytime I got up to eat I thought..."why bother."

Internet was a buy time deal which did not work unless yo were located in a "special place" plus you had to pay for it. That is: pay for the limited connectvity.

Service again, was attrusive. I had an encounter with a desk agent who needed a good flogging. Ended up telling him what was for; like he cared.

However, there were some good points;

The pool area was very nice and tropical. There was a merchant area below the hotel which had many items, but the quality was poor.

Plus: the distance from our main desires was too far. Only 30 min by taxi, but why stay there when you can be right in the mix?

Scale of 1-10: Prince Palace= 2

I'd have to agree with Jameson, stay as far away from Galaxy as well as any of the Russian GoGo's..... The service is rediculous, the prices are even more rediculous...

And the girls are not Thai :SoWhat1:

Why not the Galaxy????

Do we not all go to Patts just to be charged massively inflated prices for the ugly russians that cant get work in Europe?? Leave them to the rich Thais, Japanese and Koreans that somehow are less attracted to the gorgeous LBFM's

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

I agree.

Galaxy cabaret on Walking Street is the main place to avoid.

Save your money and go to a shit lapdancing club back home. It will actually be cheaper, and the girls probably wont' be miserable or demand big tips for dancing vaguely near you.

Kitten club has a bit of a dodgy rep for mistakes with bills and generally trying to extract money from you any way they can.

Tonys disco also is a bit iffy at times. Very expensive, has more tat vendors than the streets and some bad stories about people being ripped of on bills.

Edited by hazze

I agree.

Galaxy cabaret on walking street is the main place to avoid.

Save your money and go to a shit lapdancing club back home. It will actually be cheaper, and the girls probably wont' be miserable or demand big tips for dancing vaguely near you.

Kitten club has a bit of a dodgy rep for mistakes with bills and generally trying to extract money from you any way they can.

Tonys disco also is a bit iffy at times. Very expensive, has more tat vendors than the streets and some bad stories about people being ripped of on bills.

Caberet! That's it. I couldn't think of the word.

When I was in there it was 200Baht or more for a water and a girl slapped me across the face demanding my attention when I was trying to talk to my friends. Paid up and left. Never heard anything good about that place since.

1,000Baht for just a lap dance. You can get one for free or a LD if you're nice at any other Go-Go

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

I agree.

Galaxy cabaret on walking street is the main place to avoid.

everything he said !, my 3 worst in pattaya too !.

WOW...finally, something everyone on the board who has been to Pattaya can agree on...GALAXY is the worst place in the entire town.

Skanky women with too much makeup caked on...terrible attitudes, over priced drinks and demands for tips...I went in on my first trip (this was before i had discovered this board) as a newbie...sat down and ordered a drink...within 30 seconds, before i could even settle in, some skank (i mean she was overweight and hardcore) was demanding a tip for simply standing in front of me and wiggling her hips...sorry, i dont play that game...i quickly realized the score, got up, and walked out...manager wanted to know why i was leaving, i scowled and told him, then he asked me to pay for the drink...i just laughed at him and turned and went down the escalator...not sure why, but he didnt try to pursue me.

And, I like eastern euro women if they are hot and are fun...so no worries there, but this place is just a total rip joint...AVOID AT ALL COSTS...i wouldnt even go in if someone was paying my bill for me. Id love to print out all the bad threads on this and other boards and then put in envelope and hand them to the manager...lol...he probably wouldnt give a shit, but id have fun anyway!

Cheers, Alex

England (because its not full of thai girls and there is no soi 6)

grace hotel bangkok - seriously gone down hill, seriously unfriendly staff now (as opposed to just aloof front desk staff previously), rotten food, aggressive (and scary) security, tired drab rooms, surrounding area now quite intimidating also. I booked (and paid) for 2 nights in Jan this year and checked out after one preferring to lose 1 days money rather than stay.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Russian Agogo and Kitten Club was two of my worst choice of a Agogo Clubs.... Windmill and Happy Agogo is two of my best choice....

FIRST HOUSE hotel in Bangkok, www.firsthousebkk.com

1 1/2 years ago I booked a DBL room incl. American Breakfast for 1 K per night.

When I returned to the hotel with my BF from Nana at around 1 a.m., THREE security "officers" approached me in the hotel lobby and advised me to see the receptionist. When I entered the lobby they appeared quite sleepy, but once they saw me accompanied by this nice bird they acted like vultures jumping on their prey. The receptionist asked me to pay 1 K joiner feel, which I refused. Working myself in the Thai hospitality industry, I think that 1 K joiner fee is an unreasonable amount compared with a room rate of 1K.

So I asked to see the Night Manger, who finally showed up after 10 mins having an unpleasant expression in his face. He told me “You must pay for lady!”. To extend this game I asked him if I had to pay for the 2nd person, would I receive an extra breakfast voucher then, which he refused. So I turned around and headed to my room, together with the girl and without paying the joiner fee. He shouted again though the lobby “You must pay!”. I just answered, if you not happy with that, just call the police and then we will sort this out in an official manner. This of course would involve also reports to their top management, the Tourism Authority of Thailand, the Thai Hoteliers Association, some major tourism blogs and of course PA.

:sad:

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

The montien hotel in Patts. Travel agent booked me in there for my first trip. Expensive , average service and they treat the girls like shite. Can't remember what the joiner was, but it was too much.

Good hotel for 55+ Euro and russian families.

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

I've always had real bad luck at 'Morning Night' on Soi 4 Nana. In the rest of Thailand I am a hansum man, but in MN I can never attract any female attention for some reason. MN is a great venue for daytime mongering for the rest of this worlds population, but not me. I've gone in there 50 - 60 times with NO ACTION. The girls seem to go for the local expats with dough who come in regularly. Even if I arrive with one of them, the BG ignorathon continues. It forces me to walk up the stairs, over Suk to the Biergarten, where in 15 mins. I've got my dick in something. I've always figured it was just me however. I gots some bad MN juju foh show. wj

"The Monkey House" gets my vote as a top place to avoid every trip. :P

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Everyone likes Peppermint in Walking Street. But I hate it. Ofcourse the girls are stunnners, but the attitude.............

BoomBoom

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/&clickLABEL=Time to go back&flashLABEL=Vacation End&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/30.jpg&text=%20Back to Cage%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=4&day=09&hour=12&minute=00&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="">Dragon gets back into the cage</a></small></center>

tony's has gone seriously downhill ,

agree abt galaxy its a rip off

as is the show place next to it , avoid like plague