IGNORED

Samsung 40" LCD TV

Volsfan

I am leaving town for a couple of months on very short notice and since I recently moved I need to sell my 40" Samsung LCD TV. This is the Series 5 Version of the Samsung line. True HD. Also have a DVD 6 speaker surround system with DVD upgrading that ups the quality of DVD's to HD quality if possible. Bought the system new from Numchai on Feb 6 for 39990. Need to sell today and will take the first 25k offer. The model on the TV is LA-40A550P1R and the surround system is the HT-Z210T. Computer monitor cable for connecting this unit to your laptop included. Located in central Pattaya near Carrefour.

It is truly a nice TV. Please contact Bill at xxx.

Edited by Volsfan
Don_t_Give.jpg

good luck selling your TV bro. I'd to see anyone part with a quality Samsung product. I myself have a Samsung 50" DLP HDTV that I wouldn't part with for NOTHING. Hell, I'd choose my TV over some of the so-called friends that I have. Hell, I even have my computer piped into it right now! Nothing like having a 50" monitor!

Not to thread fuck, but just showing my support to anyone looking to buy a Samsung TV. They are great!

Here's mine!

Eat. Down. South.

Jesus christ BILL!!!!! You didnt even give me a chance!