IGNORED

Koh Samet

Alex the Hedonist

Ive spent a lot of time researching the possibility of an island get-a-way from Pattaya for my tgf and I.

I will spend the majority of my time mongering in Pattaya but will also be spending a week with her, maybe more if things go well.

I needed somewhere within easy reach from BKK (she works in BKK, non-p4p) and also within easy reach for me in Pattaya (she is coming to Pattaya to meet me, I of course am in Pattaya on a biz meeting and golf vaca with my evil farang buddies who enjoy the local girls, something I would never do...lol).

Anyway, I have found 2 great retreats and thought I would share them with any bms who are looking for a good spot for a romantic retreat away from Pattaya for whatever reason.

I will add to this thread with photos and TR once I have visited here in late July.

For now, if you are on a budget that allows for $100US/night...links have lots of great photos...this looks to be a great spot.

Sai Kaew Beach Resort

http://www.kohsametsaikaew.com/accommodation.html

Paradee Villa Resort

IF you have a bit more to spend, this can be had for $300US/night (would cost $1500+ in the states)...i have gotten the Beach Front Villa with private pool for the rate of just a Garden Villa...deals abound these days!!! And, stay 3 nights, and the 4th night is free!

http://www.kohsametparadee.com/accommodation.html

These are both owned by the same folks I think.

Anybody who has stayed at either of these please feel free to let me know what you felt, good or bad. They are both well reviewed on several travel sites.

Hope someone finds this helpful.

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

Nice work there Alex mate. Appreciate the effort :Oops3: . I've not been to Samet for over 15 years so I am sure things will have changed.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

There are a couple of places I have stayed at Ao Wong Deuan on Koh Samet that I can recommend: Malibu Resort and Wong Deuan Resort.

Mailibu was my favourite because it had a swimming pool and I thought the rooms were a little bit nicer. But it is a few years since the missus and I went to Koh Samet and looking at both resorts in these web links they seem to have changed a little - got more developed since we were there.

http://www.malibu-samet.com/malibu.htm

http://www.koh-samet.org/koh-samed/Vong_Deuan_Resort/

My reports come from the front line.

Thanks for pitching in...looks nice, but they dont appear to be beachfront rooms...personally, I want to sit on the porch and see the sea without interuption.

Cheers, Alex

• 1 year later...

Hi Alex :D

How did this trip end up going. I am looking at doing exactly the same as you mention come Feb next year.

I am also looking at the Paradee Villa Resort for a 4 day break with the missus. I am happy to spend the extra bit and make it really nice.

If you had any comments on this place or what room you recommend that would be great.

I am looking for a private beach front modern place with own pool / jacuzzi right on the beach. This place seems like the only really nice one.

A review of your experience would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks..

:D

Hope to read a TR soon, as BM Swoop stated! Always keen on good insight info!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!