IGNORED

Thai Man arrested following allegations of lewd acts in public park.

LaaMok

Monday 8th June 2009

Thai Man arrested following allegations of lewd acts in public park.

On Sunday Afternoon, Police from Huoy Yai arrested Khun Songkran aged 30 at a public park in Soi Chayapreuk 2 following allegations of an indecent act involving three children aged 6,8 and 9. The suspect was taken to a Police Box in the area after a parent of one of the children was informed of the problem inside the park and went to investigate. At the Police Box the children explained that the man approached them and offered them 40 Baht for some drinks. In return, the children must touch the suspect in his genital area. The children refused to comply and at this point the suspect is alleged to have masturbated in front of the children who were told to stay and watch. Khun Songkran confessed to the indecent act and was arrested and charged with the offence and is set to appear in court later this week.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/june/n...8_06_52_3.shtml

hmm better edit my post before shit happens.......

maybe i was out of line.. LOL.....

Edited by Gobby

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Uhmmmm

Maybe Im too new here, But when I read that story, funny is not one of the emotions that I experience..... The son of a bitch should be drawn and quartered..

Uhmmmm

Maybe Im too new here, But when I read that story, funny is not one of the emotions that I experience..... The son of a bitch should be drawn and quartered..

Edited by Gobby

Even though the guy needs help. You got to laugh at the kids pointing at him.

I like the pic of the 3 kids pointing at the pervert! :)

And Gobby, what's with all the edits in your posts? Was the arrested Thai man you? :)

it couldnt be. im half japanese half american.... :Party1: lol...

^ what the!!!

I thought you were a Thai man :):Party1:

^ what the!!!

I thought you were a Thai man :GrinNod1::D

He is american chinese thai, or is that chinese thai american... ahh wait a minute its Thai- chinese amercan.

I guess he can choose on depending which one is more likely to get him laid at the time!

I think he's half thai japenese, then other half american, then other half monger, then other half falls in love all the time, then other half LB lover (in secret).