IGNORED

Custom Printed T-shirts Front And Back Only 99 Baht!

tshirtXpress.net

hi guys

Sam its great to see you posting here in your own name .

To anyone wanting shirts ,i can say i have had dealings with both Lee and Sam !

Sam did what he could to fix the problems (went beyond what was needed or asked for) that

lee in fact made .

Pikey or should that be Lee strange first post Lee sorry i mean Pikey

alan

hi guys

Sam did what he could to fix the problems (went beyond what was needed or asked for) that

lee in fact made .

alan

this is defo not lee and you just seem to be a trouble corser on here,and the way you are behaving on sams side its like your licking sams arse,you just keep repeating yourself....

Edited by pikey

Hi All,

Sam here .... I have just signed up with my new account here and wanted to post a few words here in this forum regarding the issues posted above.

First off I would like to thank you all for the kind comments and I sincerely apologize to anyone that was inconvenienced in the past. I have and will always continue to do my best in getting things done in a timely and well organized manner.

Pikey: I think that you are misinformed and I would like to clear things up so that nobody gets things confused. My girlfriend did not do any money laundering but rather she did borrow money off of Thai people and yes that includes Lee's ex-girlfriend. In my opinion what my girlfriends financial situation has absolutely nothing to do with any of my dealings with Lee or with the business of tshirtXpress. I do not owe Lee, or any other people any money for that matter.

Anyway, I have worked very hard here and I think that my work speaks for itself. All that I have can be attributed to my hard work and strict attention to detail. I am not too sure why you would say that I have done a runner from Lee as that makes absolutely no sense to me. I am not running from anything I simply stated that I was no longer going to continue to work with tshirtXpress. To say that I have done a runner would imply that I have taken something and left with whatever it was that I was running with.

My main company is GS Importing Corporation which was incorporated in late 2005 and is licensed in both Canada and USA. I have a pretty solid client list and produce many products for various clothing lines and artists in various parts of the world. I have both CA and RN numbers enabling the production and importation of garments into North America. Also, I currently produce a licensed head wear product for Both NHL and NBA here in Thailand. My main company is an import company and does not only focus on clothing but rather many other products as well.

Anyway Pikey hopefully you will look into things more clearly before you make an accusations.

----------------------------------------

Cheers all .... If anyone has any import/export questions please fell free to PM me.

Sam

believe you me we all know about it sam,and you can say what you want on here to try and get out of it your just a FUCKING SCAMMER!!!

hi guys

lee in fact made .

alan

alan will you give it a rest,yes me and same have finished with tshirtxpress which is no problem,im retired at 37 and i dont need this shit from you all the time..bye

lee

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

believe you me we all know about it sam,and you can say what you want on here to try and get out of it your just a FUCKING SCAMMER!!!

Hi Pikey!

Its funny the way you talk on here is very similar to the way that somebody I was once friends with speaks i.e. same slang, style and use .... You are correct it is no secret and many people know about what has gone on and what I am doing trying to fix all that has be done to me. To all who know me would know that what you have written is absolutely false and in fact I am quite the exact opposite.

To call me a SCAMMER would imply that I have tried to scam somebody and if you read the above posts from all past dealings you will see that I have done the exact opposite so looks to me like you are again sadly misinformed. In a way I feel as though I have been scammed and am doing my best to undo all the wrong that has come of this.

Anyway mate, I am not one to hold a grudge and will always continue to do my best in all work. My large portfolio of extensive clients and product exports speaks for itself and I am certain that my clients would more then agree with me on this.

Hope you have a solid weekend.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pikey!

Its funny the way you talk on here is very similar to the way that somebody I was once friends with speaks i.e. same slang, style and use .... You are correct it is no secret and many people know about what has gone on and what I am doing trying to fix all that has be done to me. To all who know me would know that what you have written is absolutely false and in fact I am quite the exact opposite.

To call me a SCAMMER would imply that I have tried to scam somebody and if you read the above posts from all past dealings you will see that I have done the exact opposite so looks to me like you are again sadly misinformed. In a way I feel as though I have been scammed and am doing my best to undo all the wrong that has come of this.

Anyway mate, I am not one to hold a grudge and will always continue to do my best in all work. My large portfolio of extensive clients and product exports speaks for itself and I am certain that my clients would more then agree with me on this.

Hope you have a solid weekend.

Cheers

hospital food does not taste nice sam..

amen!!!!!!