IGNORED

Looking to rent a very stylish modern apartment/condo with security in Pattaya/Jomtien/Bangkok

Tez_150

Hi Guys

Im looking to spend a few months either in BKK or Pattaya and would like to rent a stylish modern apartment/condo with security.

Can any of you guys link me with some good websites.

Thanks Guys.

Edited by Tez_150

Here you go, What you see is exactly what you get + excellent service;

Dancewatcher; If you are looking for a change from the cramped noisy life in a hotel room and want to try renting a luxury or budget condo I have the answer for you. Tik my wife has a condo rental business and offers the best in luxury and service that many have written about on the fourms. Enjoy a luxury condo in a resort setting for less then a hotel room. Party hard and come home to a quiet and very safe location. Luxury sea view rooms in Pattaya or Jomtien. Try a Penthouse!! Rent by the night, week or month. No hidden fees. There is a reason why her rentals enjoy a huge repeat business from her past customers. Even in the slow season she is almost fully booked. You will not need a large room deposit to book with her like others charge. For an example of her rooms and services click on this link for her website.

http://dancewatchers.com

post_3618_1242530174_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cerberus

I have studio condo unit in Jomtien Beach on 18th floor overlooking Gulf of Thailand is for rent.

This unit is available after June 8th of this year. If you are interested to see some photo of my place

you can personal message me and give me your e-mail address then i will let my leasing agent to

contact you.

Good Luck with finding your accommodation.

Cheers,

Here you go, What you see is exactly what you get + excellent service;

post_3618_1242530174_thumb.jpg

+1 :Bravo1:

My buddy & I rented some codos from DW earlier this year and also were happy with the results - especially concerns about scams for hidden charges or getting deposits returned. I posted a review you can check for more details:

Review: 1 month condos from DanceWatchers.com

I'd recommend you do your research and confirm things with a call before parting with any cash, especially for all the negative reviews of places like FairProperties that use bait 'n switch pricing, availability, etc.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"