IGNORED

one 2 call card question

Ls,

Last year I was in Thailand and I had a 12call calingcard. I topped it up untill medio august. No I am going back to Thailand and I did not used the phone for 11 months, will I be aible to use this phone in July ?

Thanks

Ls,

Last year I was in Thailand and I had a 12call calingcard. I topped it up untill medio august. No I am going back to Thailand and I did not used the phone for 11 months, will I be aible to use this phone in July ?

Thanks

No, I had 3 trips now and returned around 4 months after one. The card from the previous trip did not work each time I returned and I had to get a new one. It is only 49 baht for a new one, plus whatever baht you put on for itme. I would say write the girls number down as you will still be able to access it, but their numbers change a lto too.

Edited by kdogg

as long as you add credit to the card it should work, check the 12call website or send an email to them.

I know lads who go home for 3/4 months come back and just top up their sim and they are working straight away

When you first get a sim card, activate it then add credit, you recieve a sms telling you the balance and how long the credit will last for. You will normally be given 1 month to start with.

So as long as you top your phone up with credit within that time period, the sim remains active. Every time you add credit the time is increased depending upon the amount of credit you add.

50 baht credit adds about 3 days to the expiry date, 100 baht is about 1 week and 300 baht is 1 month. So if you add 3 x 300 baht credit to your phone, you will have approx 4 months to use this credit and the sim expires. The more credit you have the longer the life of your sim, I think the maximum you can accru is 1 year.

To check your balance on 12 call dial *121# the press your dial button. you should get a message that reads:

The balance of 08******** is 900 baht and valid until 05/06/10 (thats the date on mine) so I dont have to use that credit until that time and the sim will not expire until that date has passed.

You can top it up also in your country. Unlock roaming t the card then buy some topup card at egay *ups excuse me* ebay i meant :22600584-Th:

i use this in germany all the time and have every time the same number. Okay havin a lots of cred on my card as well but *shrug* who cares. At least the honey knows who called her.

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

When you first get a sim card, activate it then add credit, you recieve a sms telling you the balance and how long the credit will last for. You will normally be given 1 month to start with.

So as long as you top your phone up with credit within that time period, the sim remains active. Every time you add credit the time is increased depending upon the amount of credit you add.

50 baht credit adds about 3 days to the expiry date, 100 baht is about 1 week and 300 baht is 1 month. So if you add 3 x 300 baht credit to your phone, you will have approx 4 months to use this credit and the sim expires. The more credit you have the longer the life of your sim, I think the maximum you can accru is 1 year.

To check your balance on 12 call dial *121# the press your dial button. you should get a message that reads:

The balance of 08******** is 900 baht and valid until 05/06/10 (thats the date on mine) so I dont have to use that credit until that time and the sim will not expire until that date has passed.

Thanks, I topped last year and the balance is valid until august 9th 2009. So when I am in Thailand in july this means no worries I can still use my old number.

I preciate it.

• 4 months later...

Here's another way to top-up on-line instantly...

Thai Top-up

post-29106-125664858502_thumb.gif

The future is full of anxiety, the past is no good to us. Only the present is real. The here and now. Seize the day!!!

Store your #s in phone before changing sim card to keep them. Ask cler if needed.

• 1 year later...

does anyone have the email address of one-2-call? i am stuck in west africa and my phone was stolen so need to cancel my simcard asap but cannot get internet access fast enough that will let me access the help centre online. many thanks