Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

P4P in Ubon Ratchathani

wwwww

ask the local motorbike taxi drivers, they will be happy to point them out.... but be warned, every time they see you, they will cheer! The taxi drivers in sattahip, have only just stopped doing it.

Hmm, not many motorcycle taxis here, songthau drivers just as much of monger? Come to think of it, the motorcycle taxis still cheer for me in Pattaya, I thought they just liked me.

Ok here's the juice, go up the main road, left at the uni, then first left into a little soi, follow it down and you'll find a gogo. Very few girls, look ok in the dark light. I was the only customer and there were 4 or 5 girls. Took one home ST, 18 yrs old, 1000 baht total, I think little bit expensive for here, but I'm not familiar with pricing here so I didn't think to negotiate. She was a surprise virgin so jeb, jeb, chaa chaa, etc.

• 1 month later...

The girls are beautiful up here, but where can I find some that find my baht just as beautiful?

The place you foung was PP Palace. You must be young good looking and look like money. For the most part the young ones never seem to go out from that place. In general its not a friendly place for farangs. They look to pad the bill at every opportunity. Most of the dancers make you want to gouge your eyes out. The alternatives are five wet massage parlors. The largest is right next door to where you were, the Pathumrat hotel. Just to the right of the hotel between the hotel and the nightclub, there is Long Beach massage. It's your standard fishbowl. You should also have some luck at the Rock nightclub at the Nevada complex. You have to look a bit but you can find some girls more than willing to go home with you. If you speak some Thai, you can try your luck at the bars up at Big C. Just like the Rock these girls are not really pros but many like kind looking farangs. Any questions PM me.

Ok here's the juice, go up the main road, left at the uni, then first left into a little soi, follow it down and you'll find a gogo. Very few girls, look ok in the dark light. I was the only customer and there were 4 or 5 girls. Took one home ST, 18 yrs old, 1000 baht total, I think little bit expensive for here, but I'm not familiar with pricing here so I didn't think to negotiate. She was a surprise virgin so jeb, jeb, chaa chaa, etc.

You have me stumped. I don't think your directions would get you to PP except maybe if you go quite far down that soi through a residential neighborhood first. Second thought maybe it is the same spot. Easier way is to go down the main road until you pass the Pathumrat hotel. Turn right just before the 7-11 and go all the way back past the food stands there.

I've been here five years and along with some friends we would like to see something new here which is not so farang unfriendly.

Edited by AjarnBill

• 1 month later...

You must be young good looking and look like money.

Thank you!

For the most part the young ones never seem to go out from that place.

They seemed eager to join me, but after a fuck, they were more eager to go than a Walking Street gogo stunner. They were happy with a 100 baht tip after though.

In general its not a friendly place for farangs.

Well I look thai (half) and its my first language.

They look to pad the bill at every opportunity.

Yes, that's true, no matter how drunk I am I always pick up on these things, though never say anything about it.

Most of the dancers make you want to gouge your eyes out.

ploi.jpg

Ploi was quite nice.

If you speak some Thai, you can try your luck at the bars up at Big C. Just like the Rock these girls are not really pros but many like kind looking farangs.

Yeah tried them, they didn't seem too interested.

Edited by wwwww

Thank you!

They seemed eager to join me, but after a fuck, they were more eager to go than a Walking Street gogo stunner. They were happy with a 100 baht tip after though.

Well I look thai (half) and its my first language.

Yes, that's true, no matter how drunk I am I always pick up on these things, though never say anything about it.

ploi.jpg

Ploi was quite nice.

Yeah tried them, they didn't seem too interested.

That Ploi actually looks quite nice. I've never seen her in there. I think part of the problem there is the owner of the bar is also the landlady for many of the girls. Many of them live near the bar in a place she owns. She monitors their comings and goings. They are expected back after short times. I think the owner does not want to make any money that she is not getting a cut of.

That makes sense, that Bor (the virgin I popped the first time I was there), is always eager to be with me but always eager to go after. She's offered me 500 baht ST if I call her up rather than barfine her.

That makes sense, that Bor (the virgin I popped the first time I was there), is always eager to be with me but always eager to go after. She's offered me 500 baht ST if I call her up rather than barfine her.

Sounds good for you. 500 baht is a bargain if she is not a total starfish experience.

Bor's pretty into it in bed, Ploi is a total starfish (that's when they just lie there with their legs open and expect you to do the work right?)

She's something to look at though, She looks so much better than that pic shows. Soft, milky white skin, cute face.

• 2 weeks later...

Bor's pretty into it in bed, Ploi is a total starfish (that's when they just lie there with their legs open and expect you to do the work right?)

She's something to look at though, She looks so much better than that pic shows. Soft, milky white skin, cute face.

I finally met Ploi the last time I went to PP. She is just as cute in person as in your photo. The quality is looking up. My problem is often being the only customer in the place. I'm a soft touch and wind up buying more ladydrinks than I'd like.

The other thing that annoys me is that they will pour my beer into their drinks just to get me to buy another beer. They have no intention of drinking that.

I finally met Ploi the last time I went to PP. She is just as cute in person as in your photo. The quality is looking up. My problem is often being the only customer in the place. I'm a soft touch and wind up buying more ladydrinks than I'd like.

Yeah same, but it's fun. ^^ If you barfine her, make sure she's not having her periods, 'cause she's still go with you, then jeb, jeb.

The other thing that annoys me is that they will pour my beer into their drinks just to get me to buy another beer. They have no intention of drinking that.

Yeah I noticed that.

• 1 year later...

Anyone has some updated info about Ubon's nightlife?

Not much seems to have changed, at least for the better. There is now another nightclub at the Pathumrat hotel called Mix Club. It's sort of a scaled down version of the old club, Felice. They have a live band and I think coyotes. The go go bar mentioned before is still there but is no longer called PP Palace. There is a club next down to the go go called G Club. I have no idea what it is but the previous club there was a gay club. These two are in the soi just before the Pathumrat coming from the center of the old city. One old soapy and sing a song place Neko has been torn down. One soapy, the Palace, has been renovated. It advertises on the back of almost all the tuk tuks in town. That's about all.

• 8 months later...

The girls are beautiful up here, but where can I find some that find my baht just as beautiful?

My 2 cents...

Apart from the above statement it seems all is shite up here. I thought Surin was bad...Ubon is worse. The birds are really quite nice there is just no bird cages around that I've seen. Long beach is a joke...I've been several times but never opened the wallet...apart from tonight. However, after she took her shirt off...walked out. Checked out the one Gogo one lady dancing the v-club had the lights on but not a soul inside. I have another day out here hope my luck changes...