Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

39bt bottle beer during happy hour

Alan lad

hi guys

well i am happy with myself for once it has gone as planed .

I have been talking to my rep at "tiger beer" and trying to get him to do some type of promo with us and here it is !!

From 8 pm till 10 pm we will have the new "tiger light " on special this will sell for 39 bt and we will keep it on special all mth .

The next thing that might interest some guys is that we will have a few "tiger girl" working with us during happy hour ! These girls are not working to be bar fined BUT i do know of a few guys who have been lucky with one of these girls before .So you just never know your luck ?

If by chance you do get lucky with a tiger girl then it goes without saying there is not bar fine (some one would ask if i did not post this)

Starts monday the 8th and runs all mth (i hope you drop in and try the new beer its also low carb )

Guys please also remember that we also have other bottled beer for 49 bt ,so if you dont like "light" its only 10 bt to upgrade to some thing you might like more.

alan

how about for us VODKA drinkers?

just curious...Alex

hi alex

Mate during happy hour its 49 bt ,with a lot of VERY hot girls to look at at the same time

hope we see you soon

alan

Hey Alan,

Even though I don't drink I thought your prices were some of the most reasonable in the gogo's I went to. Sorry I never had a chance to meet you but I had a great time at your place. One of my two favorite places for my trip :GoldenSmile1:

very cool...see ya in July.

Cheers, Alex

Alan Lad,

I'm not a Tiger Beer drinker, but I don't need fancy specials to enjoy myself in your bar. Have never BF'd from there, but it's always a fun stop :Drink4:

By the way, if you have San Miguel for 39Baht I would probably go crazy! :GoldenSmile1:

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

I BF the lovely Meow. and will coming back June 18th to see if she can be taken again. might have a few 49 bahts worth while i am at it to. cheers Alan.

Hey Alan lad.

What du you have for September?

Anyway im dropping by your place to say hello to you and of course to the girls. :Oops3:

Lestat

Free today - Pay tomorrow

hi guys

Hi Jameson mate will 49 do during happy hour ?

Lestat mate sorry sep is a long way away at this stage ,BUT i will see what we can do for you .

Guys just remember 39 bt all this mth WITH 2 GOOD LOOKING TIGER GIRLS

alan

hi guys

Lestat mate sorry sep is a long way away at this stage ,BUT i will see what we can do for you .

alan

Was in there tonight and saw one sexy as hell Tiger girl! Nearly came in my pants. And this is already knowing how hot #49 is every night :GoldenSmile1:

hi el

mate she is not bad looking .

she will be with us tomorrow night and yes you can buy her a drink and have a talk with her .

How ever keep in mind these girls are no used to western guys so you will have to go slow .

Two drinks tonight and she was half pissed

alan

alan

Alan Lad, You can expect me in LD1 every happy hour and pretty drunk by the time it's over :Clap::Flying:

You mentioned that you weren't sure if the Tiger Girls would go with customers. Any change??

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

Shoot me an Email

hi guys

Hi jameson we mate one guy got close last night ,he had bought her a few drinks and she was getting very pissed and thinking about his offer .

We had a great night again very busy and the 39 bt beer is selling well ,so we are hoping we can try and find another promo soon .

guys hope we see you soon

alan

boby mate the "tiger girl "thanks you for the hang over

Hi jameson we mate one guy got close last night ,he had bought her a few drinks and she was getting very pissed and thinking about his offer .

Awesome! I am looking forward to the challenge if they're still there after August 10th. :)

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

Shoot me an Email

39,49,59bt....still does not matter,you run a nice and clean bar with nice and "dirty" girls :GrinNod1:

So you will see me there as soon as i am next in town.

Ps.next time i think i better wear my underwear,so i dont panic when pulled up on stage :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

hi guys

Hi Matrix mate dont worry about not wearing any jocks under your shorts .The girls will find a well to get to your balls.

By the way how did it feel having 5 sets of hands playing down there while ALL were watching ?

Mate thanks for the kind words ,but with the drinks we are just trying as always to offer value for money .You guys work hard for your cash we wish to help you make the most of your stay here .

Mate are you up for the dance comp in july ?? We are doing a dance com at 2.30 am for one and half hours to see who is the best mail dancer .Its the guys turn to see what its like to be infront of a bar FULL of girls and strut there thing

alan