Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone Know Where to Rent a Laptop Computer for a Month While in Pattaya?

ochochocho

Does anybody know where you can rent a fairly new internet accessible laptop computer along with the price for a monthly rental while in Pattaya?

I would like to stay up to date on whats going on in this forum and keep in touch with family/friends in the USA while in Pattaya but do not want the hassle of going to a internet cafe everyday or lugging my laptop through the airports and possible customs nightmares.

Feel free to Private Message me if you do not want to post in the open.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can send my way..

Have you considered a netbook?

I purchased an Asus EEEPC about 18 months ago for the Internet on Holiday. It cost me £175 and is perfect fot Intenet use. It only has an 8GB drive, but I don't need storge as I also purchased a 16GB memory stick to backup my photos onto and copy a few Divx movies

I would also suggest the netbook route for security reasons...you know what software is on your own computer - anything rented may have all sorts of extra stuff (keylogger, etc.) and may not have your own favourite browser etc. You may also leave yourself open to the kind of scam you get when returning mopeds / jetskis - i.e. "You broke it - you pay for it".