IGNORED

Board Is Sooooooo Sloooooooow

bolly

God----board is loading so slow. Took me 5 mins just to get this post open and started.

just an fyi--probably on my end but wanted to let it be known.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Yep. Here in England its the same.

Its been slow for a week or so now. Its not my Internet connection as everything else is fine.

same same here, not my end either as have checked everything...

BIGSY

I'm in Australia and its not slow at all.

Testicles

Hmm interesting Shuggy as i'm not far from you and i have had trouble even getting on the board lately..................i know i'm just not wanted, so sad..............lol

Same same here from London, it has been slow as fuck for about a week. used to be super quick before.. I thought maybe the computer has a virus, but its clean and the other boards load up really fast.. could be the increase of advertisements,etc..Im going to see if I can block them with a pop up blocker or something.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

shit slow in liverpool aswell

Without a family a rich man is very poor

shit slow in liverpool aswell

:Drunk_Party: BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND Slow here too but we are all slow here in brum :ILoveSex1:

cheers chris :Drunk_Party:

Wriggley Tin 1

PA website is slow in Germany as well.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

this is the second thread ive seen on this topic over the last couple of days, and still NOT ONE reply from the folks who run the board???

now, half the time I try and log on, it gives me an error message saying it cant find the site...sad.

Cheers, Alex

this is the second thread ive seen on this topic over the last couple of days, and still NOT ONE reply from the folks who run the board???

now, half the time I try and log on, it gives me an error message saying it cant find the site...sad.

Cheers, Alex

We know about the issue, and I didn't really know what to say, apart from getting on with fixing it. The success of the forum is the major issue.

is this board hosted on a shared host ?

howmuch requests/seconds does it gets?

perhaps you can get a cheap color or VM to host it ?

traceroute shows me the board is hosted in the uk?

For those technically minded.. Addicts is hosted on a Dedicated Dell R300 server with 24Gb RAM and 146Gb SAS 20k drives. Located in a Major UK data center. Slow page load time for a few users is simply down to the number of surfers at peak times.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

...Slow page load time for a few users is simply down to the number of surfers at peak times.

I could accept this answer if I only logged-in at peak times...however, due to shift constraints, I log in at various times and the slow loading has persisted (like others) for well over a week. I'm visiting less often as a result...with the downside being more pages to wade through.

im with SLACKER...I log on at all times of the day (i need to get a life...lol)...and it has been very slow at all times.

To the ROOT ADMIN....thanks for the reply, at least we all now know the challenges are being addressed...thats cool.

Cheers, Alex

There's something wrong somewhere. Over the last few weeks it's been getting worse....and tonight it's shitting me big time! I am out of here, PM me when they fix it.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Still slow from Paris too daytime/night time.

maybe the bandwith is too small and the server have too much resquests to satisfy ?

slow as shit for me in the USA too...

Maybe us members are uploading WAY too many pics these days....which in turn is downloaded a 1,000+ more times.....

Eat. Down. South.

I will shut down the shoutbox til its fixed, I dont really have a choice

look like faster for me now.

I am going to Load Balance the images over several servers again, to see if that helps you people in the third world.

If anyone see's LaaMok tell him I am waiting on him to make DNS changes....so until then sorry if you are one of the few effected by the phantom slow down.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

Appreciate the work you guys are putting in to fix this.

Testicles

With that kind of spec's it really shouldn't be slow as that,

what's the load of that machine?

howmany requests does this board gets?

If you run Apache, i suggest switching over to lighttpd...

Having trouble everytime i log on...very very slow at times & other times cant even log on.

Everything looks good today. Lightning responses.

Whatever has been done looks to have fixed it