IGNORED

Information on Ke'eart Hotel in Pattaya

farang1

I just took a look at the Pasadena Lodge and the deluxe rooms look like a great value. Only downside is that they do not take credit cards. On my way down LK Metro I noticed a place called Ke'art, on the corner of Soi Diana and LK Metro. I can't find it on the net. Has anyone ever stayed there? I would like some feedback befoe I take a look at the place.

I also wanted to take a look at the Metro Apartments, but the rooms were all booked (should have figured that one)

Also, does anyhone know whether Irish Rovers has free Wi Fi? It is not mentioned on their website.

Kerati is owned by the same goup as LK Metropole and Rennaisance.If you contact them though their website,you will be able to get the Kerati contact number (no website) :rolleyes:

Also, does anyhone know whether Irish Rovers has free Wi Fi? It is not mentioned on their website.

Yes

BTW-Kerati has free wi-fi also and you get a card to let you use the pool and gym at Metropole :ILoveSex1:

i checked out kerati a while back, rooms were very worn and tired looking IMHO, no elevator... id give it a miss , not in the sdame league as pasadena lodge.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

i checked out kerati a while back, rooms were very worn and tired looking IMHO, no elevator... id give it a miss , not in the sdame league as pasadena lodge.

True-But don't forget you can stay at LK Metropole or Renaisance for 7k a week! With pool and gym.Stayed 2 nights Pasadena last year and moved to Rennaisance for less baht! :Fuck_Knows:

where can you get the lk for 7k

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

I stayed at the Kerati earlier this year. I had booked into another hotel in this LK Metro area and upon arriving I did not like the room, cleanlines and noise levels.

So I went looking for another hotel in this area.

I had seen this hotel (Kerati) before so I walked in and negotiated the big room (suite) for 1250B per night for 5 nights.

An older well worn french style (Vietnam style) hotel.

The room was on the backside of the hotel and my windows looked out against the LK Metroploe hotel.

The room was two large rooms with cable TV and DVD player, refrigertaor and large canopied bed.

The room lighting was bad, I like lots of light and to red in the room and the lightning in the room and bathroom was not great.

During the daylight hours, light was alright but at night it was not well lite.

There is no elevator and I was on the 4th floor, so this was a hassle, going up and down the stairs 4 or 5 times a day.

There was no in room safe. They gave you a safe deposit box that was down stairs in a wooden box behind the reception desk.

Nothing was ever missing however it was not the most secure location. It was 24 hour availability to get to your safe deposit box.

The first 3 nights there was no noisae level problems , but on Friday and Saturday nights there were parties at a nearby bar on Soi Diana that lasted until 2 am and the noise was bad

and they had bands playing Thai music.

I had access to the fitness center and pool at LK Metroploe hotel, which was 100 meters away and nice.

The location for me was great. The maid service was adequate, not great, not bad.

Security, not good at all, however I did not have any incidents, no problems. Did I feel comfortable with the security? No I did not.

The hotel staff was great, friendly, approachable and spoke alright English, so this made up for other short comings of the hotel.

There was a resturant on site , however i never tried there food, as there were many other options within 1 minutes walk from here.

Would I stay here again ? Only if I had to, there are far better options at a much better price.

Do I regret staying there for 5 night ? No

Was it a horrible experience ? No, but there are too many better places in Pattaya and even in this area for me to stay there again.

True-But don't forget you can stay at LK Metropole or Renaisance for 7k a week! With pool and gym.Stayed 2 nights Pasadena last year and moved to Rennaisance for less baht! :Chokdee3:

Really? I just checked their webite and the cheapest room goes 14,000 per week. How did you get a room at half that price?

I just checked out Irish Rovers, and for 700 per night low season, 900 high, the value is excellent. Large room, kingsize bed with Sophon cable and free Wi Fi. However, the shower and toilet are not separated and you have to walk up two flights of stairs (no elevators). Also, the in room safe did not really look that secure. At any rate, I may opt for Pasadena Lodge on my next trip.

Just in case anyones doubting me on what I pay at Metro and Rennaisance,They can ask Jameson,Allycat or LaMok (Bryan). I moved in there after Allycat showed me his Room-Jameson was up in the penthouse (Fucking awesome!!) with his work mates while I was there.

They won't advertise the cheap rate and it is up to your good negotiating skills to get the top deal! :)

• 1 month later...

I'm here at the moment, and need to extend, so I'll have a crack and see what I can get.

Will let you know how I go.