Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sleeping on Flight

glenjean

I need some suggestions on what type meds/pills, I can legally get to help me sleep on the long flights from the USA to LOS.

I can't seem to sleep more than 1 or two hours out of all the travel time, this includes the layovers, by the time I get to LOS I am shattered.

If I could sleep 6 hours or longer, I feel that once I get to LOS I would be able to enjoy my holiday sooner and feel better quicker.

So what pills/ meds help you and are there any lingering side effects ?

Just go to the dr. and explain to them that you want Lunesta or one of the prescription sleeping pills that don't have after effects for when you fly. I got a prescript and use it when I fly.

Tell you doctor you had a bad experience with horrendous turbulence and you are seriously affected by it. Google flying phoebia and have a few symptoms in your memory to tell the doctor that you are suffering from them at the very thought of getting on this LONG plane journey (and say you have a few small flights with Air Asia once you arrive)

Just don't make it sound like you are begging for pills.

However, s/he will probably give you a few Diazepam (Valium) pills. I would say 2 x 5mg pills will have you snoozing for most of the flight :10of10Score:

I was lucky enough to be on a quiet Eva Air flight in March this year so I could stretch out on a whole middle row. I needed to arrive refreshed as I would be arriving at 4pm and was meeting friends for some serious drinking starting at 6pm till the wee hours.

I took my pills after take off. I woke up after 4 hours for some food and got the head down again and nodded off immediately. I woke up an hour before landing to fill and I felt fabulous.

I always stock up on those blue/lilac pills when I'm in LOS. I think they're called xnax. I opt for the night flights from MAN-ABU and take a pill just before boarding. I manage to sleep for the full 7 hours and then the wake up for the two hour lay over before the second flight to BKK. That means by the time I arrive in LOS i'm feeling fresh.