Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Going Patong on Sunday

Hi, I am off to Patong on Sunday with my father, need to stay near to Bangla but in a more quiet location. I cant remember the name but on beach road there is a place with a pool, u have to pass between an alleyway through some shops to get to it. The rooms were cheap n it would be perfect for my dad whos 70. Can anyone help???

As long as you know what to expect............ you'll love it!!!!

If you can help a bit further with the location on beach road we may be able to narrow it down for you. Was this hotel near bangla road or a fair walk from it? Does it have joiner fee? Roughly how much is "cheap?" I reckon we can narrow it down to the right one with those questions answered.

• 1 month later...

Well i have just posted the same on a different topic but i can repaet this the same for u: check out Salathai resort at www.phuketsalathai.com this is real nice, quiet hotel just the next street of Bangla road so about 10 min walk to the party scene but not in the noise. It has great clean rooms, a nice pool with jacuzzi, it is guestfriendly ( but it is always better to have it writen in an email with u when you check in, but this will no problem if u send them email with this question and or availability!) and it is very close to the beach about 300m for 1900 Bath in superior room! Besides if u walk towards the beach u will have about 15 very nice thai owned restaurants on the beach. Have fun!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!