IGNORED

Early flights from Bangkok to KL?

LMNOP

Hi PA Team and mongers.

OK finalizing some last minute details to get my trip finalized for Sept '09.

Got a flight out of KL @ 1340 so figure need to be @ LCCT earlier enough to jump on the AirBus out of there.

Two minds of thought- go over night on the Train from Bangkok and hope to do get hijacked or blown up a long the way.

or most probably OptionB- Get first flight out of BKK@7:10AM, means need to be on the ball.

Was thinking means can either stay in BKK that night and do the Spicy thing or a decent LadyBoy for the last eve, or stay in Pattaya and organize an early trip to the airport.

Now knowing how the Thais are with time, has anyone risked the early morning pick up to head out from Pattaya to Bangkok airport? also how safe really is the train line from BKK to KL?

I know it is going to be a whirlwind either way I go about it, just do not want to waste anytime in KL that can be better off spent in LOS. Got a good deal on flights so worth that little bit of extra hassle.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Booking the BKK to KL flight when i get to work to use the SecureWAN.

Regards,

MDS.

Hi PA Team and mongers.

OK finalizing some last minute details to get my trip finalized for Sept '09.

Got a flight out of KL @ 1340 so figure need to be @ LCCT earlier enough to jump on the AirBus out of there.

Two minds of thought- go over night on the Train from Bangkok and hope to do get hijacked or blown up a long the way.

or most probably OptionB- Get first flight out of BKK@7:10AM, means need to be on the ball.

Was thinking means can either stay in BKK that night and do the Spicy thing or a decent LadyBoy for the last eve, or stay in Pattaya and organize an early trip to the airport.

Now knowing how the Thais are with time, has anyone risked the early morning pick up to head out from Pattaya to Bangkok airport? also how safe really is the train line from BKK to KL?

I know it is going to be a whirlwind either way I go about it, just do not want to waste anytime in KL that can be better off spent in LOS. Got a good deal on flights so worth that little bit of extra hassle.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Booking the BKK to KL flight when i get to work to use the SecureWAN.

Regards,

MDS.

The overnight train isn't going to get you anywhere near KL by midday the following day.