IGNORED

David Carradine Found Dead in Thailand

Baldylocks

I was a bit sad to read that David Carradine was found dead in Bangkok. They say he hung himself...I wonder if it's true.

They say he used the cord from the curtains in his hotel room to hang himself.

I know that if I was going to commit suicide I wouldn't rely on a cord from hotel room curtains to do the job!

I wonder if it was foul play made to look like a suicide - like so many people think Western jumpers are in Thailand??

:BeerFunnel1: They said cord tied around neck and penis.... they also say in the Bangkok post it was cord from the shoes.... Hummmmm.... Shoeprint on bed did not match his shoes.... Sounds like suicide to me too :Drunk_Party:

Next trip May 2012

looks like a case of auto erotic strangulation, accidental death, the question is was he partying with a bunch of girls when it happened????? we will have to see who shows up with his passport, wallet and IPOD. I think there are three threads on this subject . . . mods might want to consolidate them.

I think he was murdered for the money like all the jumpers... I never believed they done it themselves... Thai girlfriends done most of em.... Maybe I'm wrong... But by the way it looks by the percentage of foreigners, Thailand is one of the highest pecentage of foreigners in the world committing suicides.. I cannot believe most of them done by themselves... Money is the motive for the most of those murders...

Edited by jocky king

I think you will find i did look before i posted, check the times. you dont have to open a thread if you dont want to.

wasn't complaining to you, but more about the others

at least is clearly in the wrong section, General discussion about Pattaya, where this didn't even occur

I was the news on BBC & was going to post it but it was already here, so I didn't bother

apparently some of the other posters didn't bother checking first, tut tut

Soi 6 Hound

His best fight scene ever was at the ending of Lone Wolf Mcquaid against Chuck Norris.. too bad he has passed away RIP.

still imagine he had a good life , so think of the positives R.I.P

All to often guys in Thailand, guys fail the test of why they should keep going - RIP

Daryle

Guy died with a shoestring tied around his cock and neck.

Sure looks fishy , Thai police sealed the case as usual

shocked

rip dc

(3 threads merged)

Member since Dec 06.

Carradine10.jpg

Very sad, a great actor and somone who has brought a lot of joy into peoples lives and maybe just a little wisdom.

Edited by BigRick

The plot thickens!!!!! Their was a post on this board about a week ago about some guy that was fucking with his friend when he was passed out and tied a shoelace around his dick then his big toe and when the dude woke up he about yanked his dick off 555 and then a while later (weeks) he saw the dudes wife and raped her.Some crazy shite going down lately. RIP not a very befitting way to go out he was such a cool dude.

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

hey guys stop making new threads on this

thats 5 merged

Member since Dec 06.

RIP ...loved the movie Circle of Iron (a.k.a. The Silent Flute)

With a soon to be released sequel called the String Around The Skin Flute

totally disrespectful jerk!

Bad timing asshole, now is a time to show some consideration, sick jokes are acceptable at distance from a tragic event. This just shows your ignorance

Very sad and embarrasing for his family.

Apparently the Thai news is saying he died of this autoerotic asphyxiation thing and most Thais dont understand what this means ( as do many other people) so they are explaning it on Thai news in detail as they do here and now they are getting stick from the guys family but the Thais are saying its the truth and was a bizare sexual thing and saying the Americans want to cover it up & put some blame on Thailand but the Thais wont be blamed as its his fault for being into wierd behaviour.

My wife has been keeping me up to date with the Thai view and asked me why he did this thing, well I think you need to be into it to understand & I'm not so I just say he play game with Lady Thailand and go wrong.

Of course the Thai way with the news is they dont do the same as a lot of the western world by covering up some things they tell it like it is.

RIP David

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

If he died alone-How did his hands get bound together and whose shoe inprint (not Davids) was found on the bed?Theres more to this.Hope the hotels passage cctv cams were working :P

Yeah,....it's s sad case to be sure....and if others were involved it needs to be revealed,.....but it's highly likely that it won't be.

I'm sure he had his share of 'good times' during his stay with us......and now David....RIP.