IGNORED

David Carradine Found Dead in Thailand

Baldylocks

Published: 4/06/2009 at 08:55 PM Hollywood actor, David Carradine was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room, Thai police said. It is believed he committed suicide. The actor was in town to take part in a new movie.

That's sad news. I wonder if he was on his own in the room? Perhaps he was a bit too old for the crouching tiger hidden snake routine!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

they were calling him the Kill Bill guy on BBC, obviously they can't remember Kung Fu

Soi 6 Hound

Great actor. I'm too young to have remembered him from Kung Fu but I loved him in Kill Bill. RIP.

I noticed this same story posted on about 4 different threads

don't people look before they post ?

Soi 6 Hound

I noticed this same story posted on about 4 different threads

don't people look before they post ?

I think you will find i did look before i posted, check the times. you dont have to open a thread if you dont want to.

And i thought i put mine in new which i thought it was at the time.

Edited by Baldylocks

Very sad I loved his acting in the Kung Foo series we probably will never know the true facts or what was on his mind if he di d commit suicide.

R.I.P. My friend you gave a lot to a great many people.

David Carradine

Al.

that's a drag! i so wanted to be kwai chang caine (grasshopper) when i was a kid. since he obviously was still working etc. it makes you wonder what drove him to that depth.

I just saw an article on CNN that says that actor David Carradine (of Kung Fu and KIll Bill) was found dead in a hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. His publicist stated that the death was being investigated. Anyone know anything about this?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/04/obit...dine/index.html

Edited by richmondfun

Nothing cept that he looks like a hardcore monger in that picture.....

If he went out the way I think he did, then thats THE WAY TO GO!

In any case, a sad story; I thought he was a great actor.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

RIP David Carradine

DON'T EVER NOT FINISH A BOTTLE OF BOURBON AND DON'T EVER TURN DOWN A FREE GO GO GIRL

grasshopper won,t be jumping anymore.

I was a bit sad to read that David Carradine was found dead in Bangkok. They say he hung himself...I wonder if it's true.

They say he used the cord from the curtains in his hotel room to hang himself.

I know that if I was going to commit suicide I wouldn't rely on a cord from hotel room curtains to do the job!

I wonder if it was foul play made to look like a suicide - like so many people think Western jumpers are in Thailand??

Edited by Exupery

CNN just posted that he was found hanged by a nylon rope (from the curtains) in his hotel room closet. They're not sure if it was suicide or not at this point. He was in Bangkok to film a new movie. What a crummy way to go. Poor Grasshopper.

He will truly be missed!

Such a shame as he hung himself. I hope it was an accident and in truth his last days were fun ones with many a Thai girl at hand.

Edited by T'Northerner

อะไรเอ่ย เวลาเรายืนมันห้อย เวลาเราเดินมันà¹à¸à¸§à¹ˆà¸‡?

à¹à¸‚น

David C;was hero of mine in the 70's,watched all the Kung Fu TV series! Sad ending for a Great actor.

Shade-Seeker

David Carradine,great actor that will be missed by many.

R.I.P

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

David Carradine, found dead in Bkk, from an apparent successful hanging attempt.

He was in town filming a movie.

He will be sorely missed, onto better things....

ALL girls like it in the Ass. Not all know it....yet!

You beat me to this thread buttmitt.

Addicts is loading like shit for me right now. Took 5+ minutes to load the log-in page.

Anyway, what a shitty way to start my day with the passing of this film and TV icon. RIP....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/04/obit...=rss_topstories

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/dav...e-dies%2F513984

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/06/04...es_30104421.php

Eat. Down. South.

His best fight scene ever was at the ending of Lone Wolf Mcquaid against Chuck Norris.. too bad he has passed away RIP.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.