Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

American Tourist fished from the sea by Tourist Police on Walking Street

7-Eleven

American Tourist fished from the sea by Tourist Police on Walking Street

In the early hours of Thursday Morning, Pattaya’s Tourist Police Unit based on Walking Street were called to Molly Malone’s Irish Bar located on the street following reports of a foreign man who had walked into the sea behind the bar. Officers arrived and fished-out the American Tourist; Mr. Ronald Gordon aged 22 and took him back to the Tourist Police Mobile Unit. He was in a drunken state and then attacked a Tourist Police Officer and had to be handcuffed. He was taken to Pattaya Police Station and placed behind bars pending further investigation. There is a suggestion that Mr. Gordon had an argument with his Thai Girlfriend earlier in the night and he had been drinking heavily since that time, however that could not be confirmed.

poor guy.

Sounds like theres a story behind all that.

If he did attack the police then that was very unwise.

Blimey Pattaya really is beginning to sound like the 'wild west'.

But these stories about Thai wives and girlfriends reinforces the old advice about not falling in love with a BG.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago about several farangs being stabbed and killed by their wives and Thai boyfriends , after the husband had bought property and put it in the wive's name,not a good idea I think.

I am in Patts in the next few days and will definitely be going down Soi 6, hope everything has blown over by then

Hope the girl is ok and that fucking husband/boyfriend is caught and banged up.

LOL...yet another story of a guy who cant handle his liquor...aged 22, what a shocker!

Dam, Im glad Im not 22 anymore...dont know how I survived my idiotic 20s, but glad I did...Im sure I blacked out more than once.

One good thing about being 40 is you are wise enough NOT to make such a fool of yourself...bad thing about being 40, no excuse if you do.

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist