Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

C&N Hotel Review (Patong)

I usually stay at the Summer Breeze hotel when on my own or with mates but it was full on my last trip so I thought I’d provide a review of the C&N hotel, as that is where I ended up staying.

Overview:

A great little place for a monger to rest his head. It's guest friendly (leave id card at reception), clean, friendly staff and close to the action. Great massage (proper massage) right outside it’s door too. Not recommended for families as it can be a bit loud and caters more for the nightlife than a family.

1 minute walk to bangla road. Fantastic for being near the action.

Rooms:

I took a deluxe room. It had a king size bed, tv and a bathroom that was small but was good enough. Not a lot of water pressure in the shower but enough to clean yourself and your BG (or 3). Room was clean, however it was obvious that there is no distinction between smoking and non smoking rooms. I’m a non smoker and the room had definitely been used by a smoker prior to me coming in and the hotel staff had fumigated it in some way to make it ok. There was a safe for all my valuables too as well as a fridge that saved my many times by allowing me to stock my bought water and Gatorade in. All in all, a good room for the price.

Staff:

Fantastic. I cannot say enough about this. I was ill early in my trip and needed to get to the hospital. They carried me out and arranged the hotel taxi to get me to the hospital. The driver stayed until I could be brought back to the hotel the next day. No charge, just everyone hoping I was ok. Of course I found everyone who helped out and threw a few baht their way.

Reception also helped out one of the other guys who came on the trip in dodging a somewhat stalker BG. She would come to visit every day looking for him and they were great in covering for him.

Cleaning staff I don’t think spoke much English but were always there with a smile and “hellooo.”

Facilities:

No pool (again no good for families) but you are free to use the C&N Resort and Spa pool which is a tuk tuk ride away – not walking distance. The included breakfast was good (although I missed the 10am cutoff time a few days). **Breakfast can be removed from the cost of the room if you don’t want it but you have to organise this with the hotel prior to booking.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay here but still prefer Summer Breeze as the rooms are a little nicer. however, the difference is minimal imo.

I'm not sure this is the forum for it but I'm happy to do a similar review for Merlin Beach resort, which is where i stay when i'm with wifey.... not for the mongering crowd usually. Let me know if anyone would like to see one on Merlin Beach resort.

• 6 months later...

Always interested in good hotel reviews. Hope you will add pics too next time. As i will do to for my next trip!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I can't stand Patong anymore. Since the tsunami rebuild really. 6 years ago we used to stay on the S end of the beach for 1200 (high season). Same hotel wants 3K now and it's barely 3 star. So much annoying shit there: the tuk tuk drivers (100 meters-100 baht), the obnoxious, relentless, ubiquitous Indian tailors with their hands out, the swarms of nasty ladyboys, the expensive dogshit Go-Gos, the jet ski thieves, the family gawkers on Bangla at night, the phony hill tribe hawkers, and the stupidly high hotel prices. A mid-level hotel 1/2 a mile from the beach wants 2-2500. On other islands you can be right on the sand for 1500 or less. You could rent a bike and stay in Karon or Kata, but the BIB have their roadblock at the base of the hill to nab the drinkers and anybody else they can extort $$ from. Every time I fly into HKT, we're off to Krabi or Khao Lak. No Desire to head S. You want sex - go to Pattaya. You want beach - go to Koh Chang. The place is ruined. Oh yeah, the C&N Resort above the aforementioned roadblock is a good place to stay if one must do Patong. Big nicely outfitted rooms, great pool, good breakfast, and fairly priced. Better enjoy walking & stairs though. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 2 weeks later...

I usually stay at the Summer Breeze Hotel when on my own or with mates but it was full on my last trip so I thought I’d provide a review of the C&N hotel, as that is where I ended up staying.

I think the Summer Breeze is a bit crap....... the cleaning staff shout at the top of their voices up and down the corridors from about 9am onwards - no good if you enjoy your nights out!

The C&N however, as you say is really good - great, helpful staff and I always stay there now when in Patong..... in fact I'll be there in a couple of weeks...woohoo.

Edited by barney

C&N is great, stayed there in November. The breakfast has a great selection and is very good...stands out in Thailand.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Thanks for update, I'm staying at CN later this month.

I have stayed at Summer Breeze twice but never really liked it there. I know of a few guys that love the place so its all up to personal tastes.