IGNORED

Immigration crackdown on border runners

Mike Asia

My understanding is that they can do what they want, to whom they want, when they want and logic or reason does not apply. In a country where 50% of the population have no rights and suffer from ill health, cruelty, wage slavery, and the dehumanising effect of terrible poverty the needs of visa scammers is of little relevance .........there is no rule of law in thailand whatever the regulations are, or, are not, as the case may be. All this Thai nonsense is a form of blind arrogance which is why two or three weeks is about the maximum i can stay there. It must be a horrible place to live. A nightmare. Its basically just Pakistan with pussy

My understanding is that they can do what they want, to whom they want, when they want and logic or reason does not apply. In a country where 50% of the population have no rights and suffer from ill health, cruelty, wage slavery, and the dehumanising effect of terrible poverty the needs of visa scammers is of little relevance .........there is no rule of law in thailand whatever the regulations are, or, are not, as the case may be. All this Thai nonsense is a form of blind arrogance which is why two or three weeks is about the maximum i can stay there. It must be a horrible place to live. A nightmare. Its basically just Pakistan with pussy

For a short stay my understanding is that the fact that you have a Thai wife is irrelevant. You need to get the same visa as anybody else. If your stay is under 60 days get a tourist visa. If it is over you might consider a non-immigrant type-O visa. Having a Thai wife may help if you go the non-imm visa route.

thanks for info scumbag

I have visited Thailand three times now and am still confused about their visa options and conditions. They might actually encourage more people to stay longer (and spend money) if they simplified everything as we all know.

Add taipei to the list of places you can get a visa from as a non-resident. KLM is doing return flights BKK-Tapei for 6500 baht too.