IGNORED

English Pound just got stronger

Alan lad

hi guys

well we for a short time will be giving the best exchange rate in Walking Street for the english pound (can you guess where i might be going soon)

So please as the cashier what the rate are for that day ,but we are 100% that we will be the best in Walking Street .Ok we cheat we look at what they offer and then up it a little .

Hope to see you soon

alan

When are you going Alan and how much are you looking to change?

Better hurry the UK pound is climbing and hence you UK holiday will be getting more expensive

xe rate today is 56.13, I know this is not the price on the street but any smart UK traveller is using a fee free ATM card that will give these rates.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Better hurry the UK pound is climbing and hence you UK holiday will be getting more expensive

xe rate today is 56.13, I know this is not the price on the street but any smart UK traveller is using a fee free ATM card that will give these rates.

Does the nationwide flexcaccount card give these rates? If not then which ones do?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

hi guys

well we for a short time will be giving the best exchange rate in walking street for the english pound (can you guess where i might be going soon)

So please as the cashier what the rate are for that day ,but we are 100% that we will be the best in walking street .Ok we cheat we look at what they offer and then up it a little .

Hope to see you soon

alan

Hi Alan I'll be in Pattaya just under a weeks time. When do you plan to be leaving.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Yes the Nationwide flexaccount card (debit card) gives these rates or pretty much as close as, however as of today these are are no longer a fee free card.

From June 1st it will be charging cash conversion and retail conversion fees of 0.84%, both of which will rise to 1% from July 1st, so no longer fee free but still the best exchange rates by far.

if you want to make purchases abroad, take a look at the abbey zero credit card but never, never use this card to withdraw cash.

Sorry for the thread fuck... everyone go to NLD1 with your £££, this is a great offer and no doubt fee free

...& what will the nld1 exchange rate be to the £gbp? :)

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

and what about the €uros ? :)

hi guys

When am i going ? Not sure at this stage ,just the bar is still doing well and i am due to that the wife some where .So i thought we might look at going over there in the next few mths or so .

How much do i wish to change ? Not sure 200,000 -300,000 bt or so enough to have a good time (my wife was shown by my mother how to spend money and what to buy ,now costs my big) .

Sorry guys i only change Aust dollars and now english pound as these are what i can use.

Whats the rate ? What i do each day is cheack all the places in Walking Street and make sure that we are .2 or.3 above all the others .

By the way that other shhssss board have taken this post off again ,looks to me like they dont want anyone to save them money .

alan