IGNORED

View Talay 6

jeblue

I am looking to rent a studio or 1 bed room condo for 1 mt from 27/12/09

LOL That is exactly what I just told him in a PM...my nephew stayed in one last month here and loved it

Edited by Waatp

My mind wandered and never came back ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Rooms look nice, but i don't see any prices?

My friend & I rented some codos from DW earlier this year and also were happy with the results - especially concerns about scams for hidden charges or getting deposits returned. I posted a review you can check for more details:

Review: 1 month condos from DanceWatchers.com

Plus the guy has been posting some great pics :)

Best of DanceWatcher's Thai girls

I originally found DW from researching this board; there are lots of great threads on condos you should search. I'd recommend you do your research and confirm things with a call before parting with any cash, especially for all the negative reviews of places like FairProperties that use bait 'n switch pricing, availability, etc.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

I just got back from a stay in one of DW's rooms. I would suggest trying to get a room on WS side of the building

Dancewatchers.com for sure. He doesn't actually nail you for a months deposit like many places do. So thats a big plus right there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My friend & I rented some codos from DW earlier this year and also were happy with the results - especially concerns about scams for hidden charges or getting deposits returned. I posted a review you can check for more details:

Review: 1 month condos from DanceWatchers.com

Plus the guy has been posting some great pics :)

Best of DanceWatcher's Thai girls

I originally found DW from researching this board; there are lots of great threads on condos you should search. I'd recommend you do your research and confirm things with a call before parting with any cash, especially for all the negative reviews of places like FairProperties that use bait 'n switch pricing, availability, etc.

-Smelly

YOU BETTER HAVe A GOOD SET OF EAR PLUGS. THERE IS CONSTANT NOISE FROM ONGOING CONSTRUTION ON ALMOST EVERY FLOOR. YOU SEE ALL ROOMS ARE SOLD WITHOUT KITCHEN AND BATH AND THE WORK STARTS 9 am UNTIL 5 pm ALMOST EVERY DAY. I MEAN NOISE TO KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF.

YOU BETTER HAVe A GOOD SET OF EAR PLUGS. THERE IS CONSTANT NOISE FROM ONGOING CONSTRUTION ON ALMOST EVERY FLOOR. YOU SEE ALL ROOMS ARE SOLD WITHOUT KITCHEN AND BATH AND THE WORK STARTS 9 am UNTIL 5 pm ALMOST EVERY DAY. I MEAN NOISE TO KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF.

Yeah , same expierience at Vt5 and Vt1 , 5 newly finishing touches as many not yet sold , and Vt 1 renovating as the oldest , ......and still building some more ViewTalay's as Cambodia workers seems to work for free.....??

Check new builded condominiums at present Airco's outside then you know how many still not sold...!!

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

my plan was the rent a condo for new year period at vt6 but i read too much negative comments about noise. New shopping mall aircon system make a big noise 24 hours and it couse too hard to sleep. so now im looking to new places for stay..