Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mystery surrounds apparent suicide of Irish Man

7-Eleven

Mystery surrounds apparent suicide of Irish Man

On Monday Morning, Police Colonel Teerapong, the Acting Chief of Pattaya Police was called to the Spanish Condominium Development located on the Sukumvit Road in Central Pattaya to investigate a suspected suicide of a foreign man. At the scene, the Colonel was directed to the stairwell between floors 3 and 4 at Building Number 6. It appeared that the victim had hung himself using a length of material from the stairwell. A search of his pockets revealed his passport and door entry card for room number 208 on the second floor of the same building. The man was identified as Mr. Alan Michael Ahern aged 33 from Ireland. The body was discovered by a cleaner at the Condominium, Khun Suree aged 40 who did not recognize the man at first but she later remembered that he was staying in the room which was owned by his friend. On Sunday Night she remembered seeing Mr. Ahern holding a can of beer and he appeared to be in a drunken state. Nothing else is known about Mr. Ahern including any possible motives behind the apparent suicide which is now under investigation by Pattaya Police.

Poor fella, it must be very hard on the families back home when they get the news. What could have been so wrong with his life to make him do such a thing?

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I guess u get a lot of depressed farang heading to party central in the hope it will cheer them up.. but even a party can be a lonely place at times.. RIP.

RIP

RIP

Buddha taught that all life is impermanent and that all those who are born must eventually pass from this life. However, everyone has within them the seeds of their past virtues, which have the power to bring a fortunate rebirth in the future.

We pray that through the power of this virtue, through the blessings of the holy beings, and through the force of our heartfelt prayers, our dear friend, . . . , will experience great good fortune and everlasting peace and happiness.

We also pray for the bereaved relatives and friends, that they may be comforted in their loss and find peace of mind and strength of heart.

May all beings without exception be released from suffering, and find true happiness and everlasting peace.

DSCN6257.JPG

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

i guess a lot of people who lose all their money, have no way of going back to falang land or cant due to pride, maybe they just cant hack it? There must be a lot fo guys rung out of cash and have no income try and be an expat.

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

sad to hear of things like this.

can you remember the young guy who jumped at the airport,someone filmed him doing it aswell and i saw that on a forum,cant remember if it was this one.

This guy was actually a friend of a friend!

Apparently his cash was gone, and so was his lady

He had a ticket, and was due to fly home on monday!

He just couldnt handle the shame of returning home!

RIP. Alan!

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

was this his frist trip? if not did his lady take his money? i noticed that some of the ladies there ,sure have a side that many of hope too never see.

It's a hoorible thing to happen. But why does it seem to happen so often in Pattaya?

RIP young man, my your next life be a happy one.

May your God walk with you.

Slán leat

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Always disturbing to read this stuff, to think a lad just one year younger than me was in so much pain as to take his own life.

Rest in Peace man.

was this his frist trip? if not did his lady take his money? i noticed that some of the ladies there ,sure have a side that many of hope too never see.

Not his first trip, like so many other's

he "fell in love"

When the money ran out, so did she!

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

Yeah, maybe he just slip and got tangle up in the rope as he tumbled down the stairs...

R I P to him, But only the week willed people do some thing like this they live in a fantasy world, and when reality kicks in cannot handle the real world , how many people are dieing and want to live and cannot because they do not have a choice, it makes me agree that some people just throw there lives away , but the bottom line is his life, his death . with respect to the man, and until the facts come out we will probably never know the truth.My brother in-law killed himself . He left my sister to manage alone, after she struggled for 12 years with cancer, maybe thats why i cannot give sympathy to people who kill themselves.She is still alive after nearly 15 years of pain, Because she says life is precious,

The moral once again is, dont fall in love with a bar girl .

That is a stupid statement , it may be better to fall in love with a regular Thai girl rather than a bar girl but I know persoanlly some guys who did , married and live here in USA with their ex bar girl wives.

can you remember the young guy who jumped at the airport,someone filmed him doing it aswell and i saw that on a forum,cant remember if it was this one.

That was a young Irishman who jumped off the walkway at the Bangkok Airport some months ago. A Thai News link had video of it and no one tried to stop him.