IGNORED

Muay Thai in BKK?

takaianaa

hi...

things changed, maybe i will stay a bit more time in bkk... so in the case of the case... anyone knows a nice Muay Thai gym in bkk?

13 coins is in bkk, i've heard thats one of the best!

ty very much! i almost thought i would not get a reply in this thread...

i have found some information about it, but no own homepage or something... most say its nice, other say they were not welcomed warmhearted as foreigners... but at least i have a place to go now and i will see if i like it or not - thx

Edited by takaianaa

Muay Thai plaza- i have trained there in bkk a few times .Its a good basic no frills gym that has some great trainers. it is located behind the night bazar plaza that is close to Lumpini Stadium ask for mr pit- they do accept farang for training

http://www.muaythaiplaza2004.com/

Edited by ninjaboy28

help

thx - great information about prices, altough its a bit more expensive than the others i have seen so far... but 10k for one months is still bearable i guess...

I was staying at Centrepoint Wireless Road next to the American Embassy and I paid a taxi driver to show my a Muay Thai club nearby. He took me to a small outdoor club in Lumpini Park almost within walking distance of Wireless Road. There were some expats training there and it looked good. It was kind of hidden. You might go to Lumpini Park and pay a taxi driver to take you to a Muay Thai club. Sorry I cannot be more precise. Sound like the place ninjaboy28 might be referring to.

you are right, i looked up the map of the Muay Thai plaza and its near lumpini & wireless rd

you didnt exercise there yourself, right?