Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Scottish Man lives in his car for 4 days following break-up with his Wife.

khiaao

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/may/news_29_05_52.shtml

Scottish Man lives in his car for 4 days following break-up with his Wife.

On Friday Afternoon, Police and rescue workers were called to the front of the Poipet Market located in Soi Neun Plub Wan following reports of a foreign man who had been living inside his car at the location for 4 days. Local residents were concerned about his welfare and decided that Police and medical intervention was required. Rescue workers approached Mr. Joe White aged 55 from Scotland who initially refused to come out from his car. Foul odors emanating from the car suggested that he had used the Nissan NV car as a toilet during his 4 day stay at the location. Eventually he was dragged from the car and taken to Hospital. Local’s informed us that he had gone to the Chester’s Bar which is close to the Market where he asked staff members to assist him in locating his Wife who had apparently run off with their daughter to Loei Province in the North-East of Thailand. Contact was made with Mr. White’s wife, Khun Juraipon aged 35 who stated that the pair had agreed to sell their house and move to Loei Province. However Khun Juraipon and the child went first without Mr. White. On the phone she claimed that she had no intention of taking her Husband with them and wanted to end their relationship. Mr. White is now under observation in Hospital and receiving assistance from local British Embassy officials.

Did she run off with the money and leave him there alone?

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Poor guy, she must have took all that money with her when they sold the house..

He must of been really drowning his sorrows if he couldn't even make it to a bar/hotel toilet.

poor guy.

I was wondering what was so bad about sleeping in a car. Have done so with mates on weekends away many a time.

But sleeping in the same car you've pissed in. :(

I guess he was left with nouthing and didn't know what to do.