IGNORED

Two Indian Tourists caught out by transsexual who steals 2,000 US Dollars from them following sexual encounter.

khiaao

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/may/ne...9_05_52_2.shtml

Two Indian Tourists caught out by transsexual who steals 2,000 US Dollars from them following sexual encounter.

In the early hours of Friday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongsawat from Pattaya Police Station was called to an apartment block in Soi Doodee in Central Pattaya following a complaint received from two Indian Tourists who had just been robbed after they were taken to the location by one transsexual. Mr. Singh aged 27 and Mr. Saman aged 3o, both practicing Lawyers back in India, explained that they saw three transsexuals on Pattaya Beach. They approached them and suggested that they have some late night fun. The two men were taken to the apartment block by one of the transsexuals who promised that the other two would follow. Both men received massages and other services from the transsexual inside one of the rooms and as the two men left they decided to take a taxi back to the Beach. However, the money inside their wallets had been substituted for pieces of paper. By now the transsexual had left with their money totaling 2,000 US Dollars. A report of the incident was made and the victims were informed that they would probably not see their money again.

you need to be razor sharp to be a lawyer in india then ...

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Those guys are stupid.

Eat. Down. South.

I'm moving to India. I can be a lawyer in 10 days :Chokdee3:

DON'T DO IT!!!! You'll end up with clients like the ones above. :rolleyes:

I'm moving to India. I can be a lawyer in 10 days :P

Not so fast, my friend. Part of the requirements to become a lawyer there is that you have to pick up 3 freelancer ladyboys while you are carrying $2000 in cash in your wallet.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Not so fast, my friend. Part of the requirements to become a lawyer there is that you have to pick up 3 freelancer ladyboys while you are carrying $2000 in cash in your wallet.

lol and leave the cash unattended long enough for the cash to be replaced by paper, darwins theory of wealth redistribution :P

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.