IGNORED

Total Newbie Seeking Hotel Help

waynedaly

I'm going to arrive in Pattaya June 4th and stay until the 7th. I'll be back afterward but have to meet some friends in Bangkok and do some tourist stuff. As someone whose never been to Pattaya what location should I stay in? Also I'm looking to probably spend 1000 baht and under with wireless internet. This seems easy enough to do right? I don't really have other requirements, though the nicer the room is to hang out in the better. If you have any hotel recommendations or could just point me in the right area to stay in that'd be quite helpful. I'll also be arriving at about 4pm, so I'd probably be able to wander around and look at things too.

I'm going to arrive in Pattaya June 4th and stay until the 7th. I'll be back afterward but have to meet some friends in Bangkok and do some tourist stuff. As someone whose never been to Pattaya what location should I stay in? Also I'm looking to probably spend 1000 baht and under with wireless internet. This seems easy enough to do right? I don't really have other requirements, though the nicer the room is to hang out in the better. If you have any hotel recommendations or could just point me in the right area to stay in that'd be quite helpful. I'll also be arriving at about 4pm, so I'd probably be able to wander around and look at things too.

if you look on the board you might find some other posts

that will give you that info you require

have a nice trip and enjoy

As its being your 1st time in Pattaya I suggest you stay in and around the Walking Street / Soi Diana area, check out the links below and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Pattaya Bay Resort

Galaxy Suites

Grand Hotel Pattaya

Greenview

Pasadena Lodge

Secrets

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

As its being your 1st time in Pattaya I suggest you stay in and around the Walking Street / Soi Diana area, check out the links below and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Pattaya Bay Resort

Galaxy Suites

Grand Hotel Pattaya

Greenview

Pasadena Lodge

Secrets

Great thanks for the recommendations just what I was looking for.

You should try Ring Guesthouse www.ringguesthouse.com

i keep recomending eastiny soi 7, great for newbs .. free internet (not wireless they give you an ethernet cable to plug in), free breakfast, pool , 1050 baht a night for superior room with balcony, very close to beach and baht bus route (10 baht hop on to Walking Street in 5 mins .. thats if you make it away from the girls in soi 7/8) http://www.eastinypattaya.com/

having said that i think im going to try this place next which came up on antoher thread and looks very good vfm ..

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Good recs by Mavrick.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Keep reading this forum and you will find plenty and get all the important advice needed for a good time here albeit just a short trip.

We are full on these dates by the way...............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg