Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English Tourist badly beaten on Pattaya Beach Road.

khiaao

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/may/ne...8_05_52_3.shtml

Just before dawn on Thursday, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sompon from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital follow reports from medical staff who admitted an English Tourist who had been badly beaten on Pattaya Beach in front of Soi 10. Mr. Peter aged 35 sustained a 5cm long deep cut on his head and a broken left arm. He was able to explain to Police that two Thai Women and two Thai Men conducted the attack but the victim refused to reveal possible motives behind the assault. We spoke with witnesses on Pattaya Beach who claimed that the victim was having an argument with one of the female attackers prior to the attack and she was asking him for money which he allegedly failed to pay to her following a sexual encounter. Witnesses claimed he refused to pay which was soon followed by the vicious attack whereby the Thai Men used planks of wood. Without the victim’s side of the story Police can only assume he was attacked for the reason stated by the witnesses and are now attempting to find the attackers.

LOL...one reason I always return to my loom before 3am...i avoid all the loons.

Sounds from what you wrote that he exercised very poor judgement (not paying girl...even if you had good reason, if you are gonna pull something like that, make sure your ass is covered...ie have a safe escape and then watch your back the rest of the trip...probably better to just pay up and write it off to experience).

cheers, alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

My recent trip out there i noticed a lot of thai guys hanging out with the freelancers on Beach Rd

Sounds like the thais gave him a fair chance to pay up.

I can't approve of the beating, but if you fck people over in thailand payback isn't always balanced or fair.

damn! that's my front yard! 500-700 baht would've cleared up the whole situation i bet. i'd gladly pay that just to get rid of a stop sign violation in thailand let alone a whipping from a 2x4! could liquor have been involved?

maybe she didn`t ask for money in the morning, and he thought it was a freebie. :Chokdee3:

Hopefully he learnt his lesson and others too

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Ya got to pay for services rendered especially on Beach Rd, it seems every few months we see some punter getting his ass kicked for same thing

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Always pay for your sex, even if you are not satisified with the performance. After all, there is no consumer complaint boared you can go to. It appears this guy tried to rip the girl off and got pounded for his efforts.

Maybe he didnt cum? A girl once threatened to get me beaten up when i couldnt cum? :D

or maybe he was trying to enter the butt hole without consent.

i love pattaya

Yea I get it...Almost in Front of the Police Station and where where the Police? There is NO FREE pussy here so Pay em..Even though Prostitution is Illegal in Thailand there Pimps/Thai Boyfriends need the Money..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf