Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Waterpark

farang1

I have heard about a waterpark in Pattaya. Does anyone know anything about it and where it is located?

Get a baht bus down to jontiem. Just head for the 50 storey tower.

Hi

Its called Pattaya Park,heres there web site.

Had a good afternoon their,hope to do the tower one day

http://www.pattayapark.com/module.php?id=water_park

The waterpark looks interesting. However, I am not sure wheher you actually have to stay in the hotel to use the waterpark. The website does not address the issue.

The waterpark looks interesting. However, I am not sure wheher you actually have to stay in the hotel to use the waterpark. The website does not address the issue.

No you can just turn up and pay. Its not expensive but I cant remember the actual price.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I went once a few years back in low session.

It was a bit crappy compared to western waterparks.

Leaves in the pool, everything a little bit tatty.

But still fun, and very busy with thais.

Its part of a larger park that has rides and is part of the big tower that you can take the cable rides down from the roof.

Most of the other rides were closed.

Price was fairly reasonble from memory. 100 or 200 B.

They had no lockers though. You just got changed where you could and kept an eye on your stuff.

Edited by hazze

Anyone can use the waterpark, B100 last time I went.

• 2 years later...

I wouldn't recommend Pattayapark. I visited the waterpark in March 2012 with my TGF and a couple of her friends. They were really quite excited about going, but when we actually arrived we were all rather disappointed. It is cheap to get in (about 200 B each if i remember right), but the place is well past its sell by date. It looks tired and dated, crumbling concrete on a few of the swimming pool bridge features and rusty old deckchairs dotted around. When I walked up the steps to the waterslides I lost count of the amount of old plasters that were lying on the floor.

MyTGF bikini bottoms were ripped coming down one of the water slides and when she got out of the water we noticed that she had a skin abrasion where the rip was. After about 30 mins we left the waterpark. We didn't actually go on any of the rides in the park or visit the top of the tower, but walking through the rest of the park it looked to be in the same sort of state as the waterpark.

I have heard that there are plans to build a brand new themed waterpark north of Pattaya in the near future. Lets hope that if and when this place is built that they conduct regular maintenance to keep it attractive and not let it decline as Pattayapark has.

babydollsaddict.gif

I wouldn't recommend Pattayapark. I visited the waterpark in March 2012 with my TGF and a couple of her friends. They were really quite excited about going, but when we actually arrived we were all rather disappointed. It is cheap to get in (about 200 B each if i remember right), but the place is well past its sell by date. It looks tired and dated, crumbling concrete on a few of the swimming pool bridge features and rusty old deckchairs dotted around. When I walked up the steps to the waterslides I lost count of the amount of old plasters that were lying on the floor.

MyTGF bikini bottoms were ripped coming down one of the water slides and when she got out of the water we noticed that she had a skin abrasion where the rip was. After about 30 mins we left the waterpark. We didn't actually go on any of the rides in the park or visit the top of the tower, but walking through the rest of the park it looked to be in the same sort of state as the waterpark.

I have heard that there are plans to build a brand new themed waterpark north of Pattaya in the near future. Lets hope that if and when this place is built that they conduct regular maintenance to keep it attractive and not let it decline as Pattayapark has.

Yes echo your review poorly maintained.

There was a young British boy drowned there just a couple of years ago.

Despite the desperate pleas of his parents to the staff and attendants, they was in no hurry or urgency to find the boy.

He was sucked into a vent and drowned - they found his lifeless body later.

Just a heads up.

Edit to add link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199161/British-boy-14-drowns-sucked-swimming-pool-pump-Thai-resort.html

Edited by docwho

the website makes this place look amazing but the posts speak differently. I'm glad to have read this.