Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Room for two guys, expecting to bring ladies home daily

unson

Here is my suggestion . . .

Try the residence garden. Its a hotel about a 5 minute walk to Walking St. They offer individual rooms and two bedroom suites with a living room. On some boards, there is a discount via their site. If memory serves 2700 for the double room and 1399 for individual rooms. I'd say that is probably your best bet if looking to stay in common quarters.

But . . .

I'd still say just get two rooms in same place and there are many places around town in your price point.

Estiny

Areca

Secrets

Metro

Sunshine

Rockhouse

Pattaya Bay

Galaxy

...should all meet your needs. Some more research on your part can find others that meet your criteria.

You mighy also try the Vault:

http://www.thevaultpattaya.com/rates.html

It is still in your price range and close to Walking Street with baht bus passing right in front to get to Soi 6, 7, 8, and 2.

But I would get 2 rooms.

Edited by klcooley

i dont see the benefits in the 5 in 1 room either *laughs, it might be fun for 1 night but the whole trip, no way.

If u want some gangbang, just gather up some soi6'ers from 1 bar preferably and do it in 1 kingsize bed, with a big line drawn in the middle ofcoz!

If u barfine here and there and bring 3 girls from various places dont expect any kind chemistry happening between em, more like hiding competition with 2 of you wondering wtf is going on.

in short, get seperate rooms.

Try the Golden crab on soi 13. They have 2 bedroom apartments, running about 8,000 baht per week plus electricity/water.

Again I would be concerned about if the girls are willing to comeback to a room you share. Also I'm almost cetain the hotel will charge for extra guests.

OK, regarding hotel, I think I might have the solution for you. On my first trip to LOS i travelled with a mate and we got a 2 bedroom room

on Eastiny Inn on Soi 8. Both rooms had balcony and TV and fridge, but very basic. Back then there was no such thing as Wifi so I have

no idea if they got it now. Neither did the rooms at that time have in-room safe.

I havent stayed there since, but since this was the first trip and we was overwhelmed by the place we didnt care about the negatives.

They were abit "untidy" regarding joiners. 3/4 nights there were no joiner but once they charged 300!?!?

Back then the price was 1750. I think it was on the topfloor, so you can wave good morning and good night to the bars right outside the hotel

There was also a small pool.

In the price range you're searching and location wanted I think this is the closest you come.

Be aware that this place has some shitty reviews also, but we had a great time there (even if we had separate rooms ;) )

Stayed here during my last trip. Only downside for me was the thin walls, but having a corner unit solved most of those problems. Just on occation i heard the neighbour getting nasty with his pick of the night. Got "unlucky" at times when he brought home a real screamer but thank god he wasn´t into marathon races, more like 100m dash :001_Sawasdee:

http://www.qdpattaya.com/rates.php

Decent rates, decent location, good service and close to everything. Just a few minutes walk and you are down at Walking Street or Soi Diana.

If your not bothered by thin walls then i could really recommend it.