IGNORED

Hotel Room for two guys, expecting to bring ladies home daily

unson

Hi, I will go to Pattaya in two weeks from now, with a friend, and we expect to book a hotel soon.

But it is a bit confusing what to pick.

I expect us to spend most time on "walking street", but also considered "Soi 8" because of the many open

bars. So anything situated around those places would be fine, but preferably closer to "walking street".

We will be there for 10 days, and mainly intend to try out many of the different fine ladies there.

We have these "demands" of a hotel:

1. A single room for two guys (split bed!!! :-D)

2. No guest/girl fees.

Would it be realistic to have 3 girls in a single room with two guys? (i mean, without the hotel requiring

extra payment).

3. Free internet.

4. Near Walking Street or maybe Soi 8

5. preferably breakfast included, or with the option of buying it.

Good to be able to provide breakfast for the ladies you have slept with I think :-)

Price:

Something around 1000 - 2000 baht per day, would be nice. A proper working toilet and such, is a must, so if the cheapest of the cheapest don't provide that, we will avoid that.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

(please provide links as well, if possible :-))

Lastly, we also considered a Condo, because of the "privacy" when bringing home ladies etc.

Would that be a possible alternative to the hotel? or is it way too expensive, or come with too many

disadvantages compared to a hotel?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edited by unson

Heheh - i had a feeling I would hear something like that :-D

I tried it with my friend before in China, and it worked quite well. Also it seemed as if the girls had more fun, since they could chat with each other.

It's also a social thing me, compared to being alone in a hotel room, when not spending time together with a girl.

poof or not! :-D

P.S.: If there are hotel rooms/condo's where it's not just split up by the bed, but where the room is somehow "split up", that would certainly be fine. So you were both in the same room basically, but also had a little more privacy than two beds being close to each other.

Not sure if such a solution exist.

Edited by unson

eastiny seven (on soi 7) do twin rooms, i like this place - stayed there for a month in April/May! Free internet in room (not wifi you need an ethernet cable which they provide), nice pool, nice rooms/bathrooms, free cooked breakfast buffet.

http://www.eastinypattaya.com/eastinyseven/index.html

I would email them to double check about multiple guests though.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Thx for the recommendation praf974.

I presume "twin" is the same as a "split bed", in a single room, right?

I see they also offer "racks", for a more expensive price, what is that?

Thanks again.

Just my 2c - most (ie - 99% of) Thai girls are not going to be comfortable with this. You're going to have problems with this arrangement from both the girls and probably the hotel as well. Get your own room.

Yes you are a poof.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

This arrangement sounds very 'continental' to me, get a proper breakfast!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thanks for the information, exactly the kind I need to hear. I was unaware of that.

Maybe a condo with split rooms could also be a solution to that?

I will ignore my "poof tenancies" ;-) and go for separate rooms instead then.

I would still appreciate suggestions, with that minor change in mind, thanks :-)

try Secrets off Walking Street. Or try looking at eastiny hotels. In soi 8. I think they have 2 or 3 hotels in soi 8. Cheap. good location. Pool. And guest friendly.and get 2 rooms the girls won't like 2 guys in the same room. Have a good one.

thx phar lap. u have a link for those, or a hotel site with link for those?

what about those more house-like things. where u don't have to go through a reception etc. - i'm not sure what that is called. is there a link where i can see a list of those?

(just as an alternative to the hotels)

I am a bit unsure as to whether it should be close to Walking Street or soi 8. it is important it's easy to get a girl home with you, without too much "bullshit" (in lack of better words, sorry). i would prefer not to stay too long in various bars before being able to get home with one.

Why do you want to share with your mate?

And with 5 in the room, the wait for the bathroom may prove unbearable!

Realistically, try The Penthouse.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I am a bit unsure as to whether it should be close to walking street or soi 8. it is important it's easy to get a girl home with you, without too much "bullshit" (in lack of better words, sorry). i would prefer not to stay too long in various bars before being able to get home with one.

Not sure of your reasoning here, but if its just worries about "embarrassment" or "being spotted" or something, then I think perhaps you don't have a good idea of what the atmosphere of Pattaya is like. Outside of the top-end resort hotels, they pretty much expect that you will be having girls in your room. If you stay in a hotel near the main bar area, the hotel staff will likely wonder about you if you don't bring girls back to your hotel every night.

Like another town might be built around an auto plant or rich farmlands, Pattaya is built around the p4p industry. It is a town for bargirls, you won't have to worry about getting "bullshit" for bringing a girl to your hotel, its just the typical behavior in this town (again, excluding the top-end luxury hotels, where it is frowned upon).

Maybe you have other reasons, but if its just worries about embarrassment engaging in p4p, then I think you are in for quite an awakening when you get there.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

thx phar lap. u have a link for those, or a hotel site with link for those?

what about those more house-like things. where u don't have to go through a reception etc. - i'm not sure what that is called. is there a link where i can see a list of those?

(just as an alternative to the hotels)

Eastiny hotels. Pattaya. Just google there is about 7 hotels that are owned but the company. But if you stay in walking you will not have a pool. Or try pattaya bay resort. That's where i am staying in july. But eastiny hotels like all hotels will take the girls id. It the law.

"the penthouse", link please :-)

As to the atmosphere of Pattaya, thanks for the nice description prak, is surely sounds like a nice place.

When I said "bullshit", i was being a bit unclear. I meant to what extend you have to "work on the girls" to get them home with you.

I have a feeling that "walking street" is a bit more business-like (even though it's all a business), where i would be afraid of being ruined in various bars before getting home with a girl. Soi 8, sounds better in that regard. But then again, Walking Street, sounds like it has a huge selection to chose from ... I guess I just have to go to both places. But maybe it would be better staying close to Walking Street, since that is where the main action is, - and then if one wanted something else, one could try and go to Soi 8.

oh...all these speculations ...killing me. :)

Eastiny hotels. Pattaya. Just google there is about 7 hotels that are owned but the company. But if you stay in walking you will not have a pool. Or try pattaya bay resort. That's where i am staying in july. But eastiny hotels like all hotels will take the girls id. It the law.

I guess I just have to ask the girls for ID then, before taking them home. Then again, I presume the girls are aware of that, no point for them in getting back to my hotel, if they know they won't be accepted cos of lacking ID ...

the girls know what is expected. At the hotels. If she don't have id. Then piss her off. Cause she might steal some thing and then you have no idea who she is. Or where she lives. But soi 8 is nearly as good as Walking Street. Party all night. And bb all night. Have a good one.

There is no need to "work on the girls" at all. You just say you want to pay bar and that is basically it. The girl jumps up and goes with you. As long as you are a somewhat decent guy, you will get treated well. And usually even if you are not a decent guy you will get treated well still -- since you are the man with the money.

The Sunview has the answer. It is on Soi Baokouw but it has rooms that have a doorway between them. You get a shared balcony, pool, a room each plus 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If that way inclined you just open the adjoining door and whatever. Should be under 2000 between you. First guest each will be free but 500 for extra guest but if your sharing so what.Baht bus gets you to WS in about 5-7 minutes.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Thanks again for all the nice tips and suggestions. Much appreciated.

The Sunview has the answer. It is on Soi Baokouw but it has rooms that have a doorway between them. You get a shared balcony, pool, a room each plus 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If that way inclined you just open the adjoining door and whatever. Should be under 2000 between you. First guest each will be free but 500 for extra guest but if your sharing so what.Baht bus gets you to WS in about 5-7 minutes.

This one sound quite nice, but I can't find a link. It seems the old ones for it, doesn't work anymore or are overtaken by scam-sites. Please provide me with a link - thanks again.

Yeah I think you should get an apartment or something with two rooms 'cos the TG's like their privacy too.

They will think u cheap charlie as well as a bit wierd lol

Rooms are too damm cheap in Pattaya for 2 fellas to be sharing a room, if you want to be that close to your buddy just booked 2 rooms and tell them you want rooms next to each other, simple as.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

thanks again for all the advice. we will surely go with separate rooms after all the advice :-D. we will probably go for the Galaxy hotel, - sounds like a nice place for a decent price, and it has a nice location as well.

Now I just wish they would answer questions slightly faster (or just answer them in the first place :-D).