what do the rest think

well done barca, deserved winners :ThankGod1:

where did you watch the game john?

well done barca, deserved winners :GoldenSmile1:

where did you watch the game john?

On the sofa :GoldenSmile1:

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

The best team by far won,congrats to Barca :GoldenSmile1:

The myth of the supremacy of the football in the English premier league was busted in style tonight by the superb Barcelona team.

How did Lionel Messi not get man of the match?

What clowns decided that the ladyboy Ronaldo was more deserving of the player of the year award than Lionel Messi.

Manchester did not play Carlos Teves the outstanding player in the premier league from the start.

The beautiful game lives on

Barca also won the Spanish League and the Copa Del Rey (King’s Cup)

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

The myth of the supremacy of the football in the English premier league was busted in style tonight by the superb Barcelona team.

How did Lionel Messi not get man of the match?

What clowns decided that the ladyboy Ronaldo was more deserving of the player of the year award than Lionel Messi.

Manchester did not play Carlos Teves the outstanding player in the premier league from the start.

The beautiful game lives on

well liverpool beat utd by more

On the sofa :001_Sawasdee:

i'm gonna have to get you out more when i arrive next month :P:Drunk_Party:

Even though I am a Leeds supporter I have no Schadenfreude over the result...Although a few on here had for us Leeds fans in the play offs!!!

All I can say is that on the day Barca totally out classed Man UTD...The best team won...Congratulations..

Only the first 10 minutes manchester did show something,and after the goal it was only barca.And messi did show us who is the best player in the world.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

Have to disagree

I think Barca showed they are clearly the best TEAM (153 goals in a seasons doesnt lie) but the BPL is clearly still the strongest league.

Well done to Barca they were head and shoulders the best team on the night.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

think united should ave kept it tight like they do against arsenal cos they pass play like barca frustrate them and counter attack thought that was the reason ronaldo was up front for pace to counter attack,rooney had shocker but not sure of giggs selection should ave been scholes more defensive busquets too much time to pick passes to xavi and iniesta 2vs 3easy for barca midfield,carrick and anderson didnt know wat to do just long balls which puyol had everytime vs rooney,felt united had maybe 3 players worthy of a mention van der sar kept barca out dont know why sum people are criticisin him today,o shea did a decent job at right back not a foot wrong and ronaldo tried his best but wat can he do without decent balls and support most times he was on ball only pass was back to midfield or wing no one burstin through middle :P next year

NEWS FLASH:

MET OFFICE HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING IN LIVERPOOL AS 45000 PISS THEMSELVES LAUGHING.....

CONGRATS BARCA YOU MADE MY NIGHT YE HA

BIGSY

well it just was,nt man utd night

win some lose some thats football

but all credit to barca.

mind you i did think it was a poor game for that type of a final

what do the rest think

You must have been using your sixgun when the game was on and could'nt see with all the smoke. Last nights game was very good with some sublime football nearly all from Barca. In the past some of the finals have been like a cure for Insomnia. :Whistle:

Job going in Manchesterfor a welder to put the roof back on a double decker bus,Apply to MUFC, Old Trafford,Manchester :Whistle:

have seen this fuckin joke everywhere on sky sports text even gettin old,liverpool joke funny alright next season should be good wonder if liverpool,chelsea or arsenal can actually get to the final and keep up in the premier league doubt it certainly wit liverpool and arsenal its one or the other,chelsea gettin old,maybe newcastle oh wait hahahaha cheer up alan shearer :Surrender1:

best team did win on the night,united never turned up! but i suppose 3 trophys in 1 season isnt to bad for united. at the end of the day united won the premiership which is the best leauge in the world and played over 38 games you can win the champions leauge by winning 7 games.but well donr barca they did deserve it on the night.

at the end of the day united won the premiership which is the best leauge in the world and played over 38 games you can win the champions leauge by winning 7 games.

7 games against the best teams in Europe ;)

You must have been using your sixgun when the game was on and could'nt see with all the smoke. Last nights game was very good with some sublime football nearly all from Barca. In the past some of the finals have been like a cure for insomnia. :rolleyes:

some people would disagree with you

but that is only there veiw of the game

just like it was my veiw of the game

and if we were all the same life would be boring

some people would disagree with you

but that is only there veiw of the game

just like it was my veiw of the game

and if we were all the same life would be boring

Of course we are all entiitled to our varying views about this or any other game. I want to keep this peaceable. I don't want to be keeping an eye out for Tonto in the forseeable future. :rolleyes: