IGNORED

Re-entry Toursit visa

Mighty Omega

I have 2x Tourist Visa . .

Date of issue 7 May

Enter before 6 Aug

My first entry was 11 May to Thailand . , then a get 60days+30days extension. . correct ! . . after my 30 days ext, then the date is 8 Aug . ,

So how can i use my second entry 60+30 then ? ? ., I think maybe this date Enter before 6 may means that a most use my first entry and never mind my second entry ? . .

The thing also that i whant to go to Phillipines to restart my second entry. . . so if a leave Thailand 8 aug and come back lets us say 16 Aug . . can i still activate my second entry tourist visa then ? ? ..

Thanks for clearing up this .

C O L O M B I A 

You have used one entry on your visa, and have one remaining.

That remaining entry has to be used before aug 6th. If you enter Thailand on aug 6 or before you will get a 60-day entry stamp, which you can extend another 30 days. So if you want to take a trip outside of Thailand you must return before or on aug 6th, otherwise your visa will not be valid and you will only get a 30 days entry stamp.

Hope this helps.

Edited by BlackSwan

You have used one entry on your visa, and have one remaining.

That remaining entry has to be used before aug 6th. If you enter Thailand on aug 6 or before you will get a 60-day entry stamp, which you can extend another 30 days. So if you want to take a trip outside of Thailand you must return before or on aug 6th, otherwise your visa will not be valid and you will only get a 30 days entry stamp.

Hope this helps.

Really sure about that. . .

actually...60+30 is nr 8 Aug... then my second entry should be granted 60days more. . .

i did see a germans passport same issue like this.... his second entry was like 7days after the return before date..and he did get 60days. . .

hmm.

C O L O M B I A 

Here it is put simply.

Your "enter before" date is Aug 6th

If you enter ON or BEFORE Aug 6th you will get 60 days from the day you enter.

If you enter ON or AFTER Aug 7th you will get 30 days, your visa is not valid.

It does not matter that from May 11th it is 90 days to Aug 9th, if you do a visa run on that day and come back you will get 30 days.

Black swan is correct but it should be added that if you enter from a land border after your visa has expired you will only get 15 days, if you enter at an airport you will get 30 days, it was changed at the end of last year from 30 days permission to stay on entry at land borders.

Here it is put simply.

If you enter ON or AFTER Aug 7th you will giet 30 days, your visa is not valid.

It does not matter that from May 11th it is 90 days to Aug 9th, if you do a visa run on that day and come back you will get 30 days.

Interesting, I just faced exactly the same issue, I was not sure about the 'Enter Before date' . First Class Visa Runs told me several times the 'Enter before Aug 6th' means you have to enter on Aug 5th. If you enter on Aug 6th your visa has expired. Not sure but she convinced me.

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth;....I just checked with the foreigner at the information desk at the Pattaya Immigration office on Soi 5 in Jomtien regarding the 'Re-Entry Permit' and was told that it applies to ALL (Thai) visas. It is NOT limited to only long term visas such as the Retirement visa.

In other words, from the way I understand it, you can come and go (outside Thailand) as you want on your tourist visa or any visa and keep it valid IF you have an approved 'Re-Entry permit' before leaving.

Can anyone confirm ?

Comment ?

Here it is put simply.

If you enter ON or AFTER Aug 7th you will get 30 days, your visa is not valid.

Hope you are 100% on this becuse i arrive to Thai from Viet now on 6 Aug.... i still get my 60days right ?!?!

C O L O M B I A 

i been here for many times,,i jomtien,,i had only tourist visa,and then go back to philipines,,and get a new tourist visa again,,is that ok that how many times i can get tourist visa in the Philippines in every 3 months here in thailand????hope some answer regarding of this>>.thankss