IGNORED

Save £10 a night on your hotel

MintyCock

For those of you lucky enough to be in Thailand or if you know when you'll be in town the following could save you some cash.

If you book your hotel through www.hotels.co.uk you can use the promotional code HC2eWk6XNight10 to get £10 (~540B) off every night. I believe it is only valid on hotels which are 3* and above the code expires 31/05/09 so be quick. You can still use the code for bookings on hotels beyond 31/05/09 but that is when the code expires. Yes, there is not much time but hopefully will be of use to to some.

If you go via www.quidco.com then you could also get 8% cashback

So, a stay at the Amari Nova Platinum for example would cost as little as £15 a night after the code and cashback instead of £27 (as per latestays.com). Over the course of 2 weeks that's a saving of over 9,000B on the latestays price

Edited by MintyCock

I tried to go thru a similation of booking a room but I got up to where they ask for cc details and I could not see where you enter the promo code ?

After you confirm selection, the following page has a promotional code section at the top.

Tried it was going to book the hotel but it doesnt work.

HC2eWk6XNight10

Not sure what your doing wrong as I just tried it on 7 different hotels and it worked everytime. Remember it has to be 3* and above

tried it for 7 nights again at Nova Platinum that cost 1266 before taxes and got same reply.

HC2eWk6XNight10

tried it for 7 nights again at Nova Platinum that cost 1266 before taxes and got same reply.

HC2eWk6XNight10

Clear your cookies and go via www.hotels.co.uk not .com

I just tried Nova Platinum for 7 nights and it comes to £113.89 after taxes (plus if you use quidco you can get 8% on that)

Clear your cookies and go via www.hotels.co.uk not .com

I just tried Nova Platinum for 7 nights and it comes to £113.89 after taxes (plus if you use quidco you can get 8% on that)

Cheers Minty got it for 81GBP for 5 nights thanks to your good self, and the rooms are very nice

However Im a non smoker (though think smokers are overly persecuted) who has a major fear of heights, upon check in they put me in a smokers room which i immediately asked to change to a non smokers room which is fair enough ...... but upon changing rooms they said the only floor in either building which is non smoking is floor 6.

Now this has to be absolute bullsh7t and an insulting Thai lie that if a receptionist in the UK said it i would call them such, in the UK id ask to speak to the manager if reception wouldnt assist is it in anyones opinion going overboard to do the same thing here .... as i find it impossible that a huge hotel chain such as Amari would have 80% of their rooms as smoking.

Edited by tony33