IGNORED

Osotspa 150 v Pattaya Utd, trip report with pictures

The Wigster

Osotspa-150- v Pattaya Utd

1-0

We made the trip to Bangkok for the second time in less than three weeks, the ground was only a small one and looked relatively new-what did surprise me was that it was bang in the middle of a private housing estate, and as per usual the locals were more than welcoming and the beer was flowing, Pattaya Utd dominated the game all the way through the first half and Osotspa goalkeeper had to pull off a spectacular save to keep them in the game, then just before the break Osotspa got a break and scored to put them 1-0 up at HT.

In the second half Pattaya should of got a penalty as there was a blatant deliberate hand ball from one of there defenders-but the linesman wasn't having any of it, consequently he got a lot of abuse from the Pattaya fans for the rest of the game and deservedly so, the game finished 1-0 but what i thought was nice gesture was all home and away fans were allowed on the pitch after the final whistle to meet the players and staff.

Pattaya United now stand 12th in the premier league.

Pictures part 1

Footy018.jpg

Footy019.jpg

Footy020.jpg

Footy021.jpg

Footy022.jpg

Footy037.jpg

Footy039.jpg

Footy042.jpg

Footy043.jpg

Footy044.jpg

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

Final pictures from last Saturdays game

Footy047.jpg

Footy048.jpg

Footy053.jpg

Footy056.jpg

Footy057.jpg

Footy059.jpg

Footy060.jpg

Footy067.jpg

Footy068.jpg

Footy072.jpg

Hope for those in town can join us for next Sundays Game at home, all ready in to double figures.

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

Good photo's and trip report :)

Edited by blue1878

Looks like a fun day out. Are the Patts shirts avalable at the games or in town?

Would like to pick-up a few when I return. Fat farrang size? I know my grandsons

would love one also. Unfortunatly I can't get back 'til november.

Looks like a fun day out. Are the Patts shirts avalable at the games or in town?

Would like to pick-up a few when I return. Fat farrang size? I know my grandsons

would love one also. Unfortunatly I can't get back 'til november.

Hi mate the shirts can be obtained at both the ground or at there club shop on 3rd road !!

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

Thanks for the info on the shirts. C'ant wait to get back!

I am sure you will more than enjoy the day out !!

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy