Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

May: Another Beach Road lovely

SmellyFarang

I met May on Beach Road early in my last trip, but I didn't see her again after... :GoldenSmile1:

Aren't they cute when they're shy? That's her somewhere under there in the last pic.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

oh come on and post the real pics in the trusted section.... I know you have more!

Eat. Down. South.

Lovely mate :GoldenSmile1: ..I gotta hang in Beach Road more. Would definitely go for her

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I always forget taking a stroll along beach road...plenty of reasons why I should now!

I met May on Beach Road early in my last trip, but I didn't see her again after... :)

Aren't they cute when they're shy? That's her somewhere under there in the last pic.

-Smelly

are you guys on commision by any chance from the girls on beach road.

because their trade must have tripled since you guys have posted these cuties

and im not complaining and im sure the rest of the board are,nt.

so keep them coming.

she,s definately cute :D

their chasing you ac

Nice! :)

The Beach Rd. talent pool has apparently improved. Due to the global economic crisis perhaps? Unemployed factory or hotel girls heading beachside to make ends meet? Before, this was all I'd see on Beach Rd.

Hansum_man.JPG

Edited by Millard

Nice! :Drunk_Party:

The Beach Rd. talent pool has apparently improved. Due to the global economic crisis perhaps? Unemployed factory or hotel girls heading beachside to make ends meet? Before, this was all I'd see on Beach Rd.

Hansum_man.JPG

:P

Dude, that's just not right. Millard gets my vote for the "Ultimate Thread F*ck of 2009".

For your pennance you must now post at least 2 new hotties to this thread every day for the next 3 days :Beer1:

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"