IGNORED

Two British Tourists killed following high speed road accident.

LaaMok

mate of mine saw them pass jimmys (opp soi 6/1) and said they were going so fast it was a blur

poor fuckers paid the ultimate price for mix of high speed bikes and booze

RIP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• el_jefe

• The Deported One

• noodles

This story was prominently featured on Pattaya People, Channel 12. They were driving recklessly, and my guess is that alcohol was probably involved.

this is one sad story, i know they should of been a lot more careful, but really these guys deserve a bit more respect that this, being shown on tv and internet, i really hope that these guys family do not see this on the internet, it would destroy any mother, it surely would kill a parent to see this. but let this be a lesson to all the idiots in pattaya who think its ok to drive around drinking and with no helmet, lifes short enough as it is, dont fuck it up for the sake of a motorbike ride. poor kids, 23 is no age to go

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

RIP guys, what a horrible way to go. I think Asia in general has an effect on young guys. I'm 22 myself and have done some pretty stupid stuff over there.

One thing I will never do is get behind the wheel even after a half of beer. Not only could I kill myself, but much worse I could kill or injure an innocent local. For me that would worse than me being killed. You would always have guilt and the long stay in a forigen jail. Hire a car and bike, its all good. Just please dont touch a drop of beer, even if the drink driving laws are more relaxed.

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."

this is one sad story, i know they should of been a lot more careful, but really these guys deserve a bit more respect that this, being shown on tv and internet, i really hope that these guys family do not see this on the internet, it would destroy any mother, it surely would kill a parent to see this. but let this be a lesson to all the idiots in pattaya who think its ok to drive around drinking and with no helmet, lifes short enough as it is, dont fuck it up for the sake of a motorbike ride. poor kids, 23 is no age to go

I feel bad for the families and them, BUT what if instead of killing themselves, they killed a couple of your friends or locals? It would be murder clear and simple. So, although they were young and reckless which is fine if you put only yourself at risk, but driving drunk is NOT OK.

The price they paid for their behavior was too steep, but people are just pointing out that this isn't like them jumping from the balcony - they put others at risk with their behavior.

I hope others learn from this. Tell me why you need a high powered bike in Pattaya?

RIP and I do hope their mother's don't have to see that video. And thank god they didn't take anyone else with them.

RIP guys, what a horrible way to go. I think Asia in general has an effect on young guys. I'm 22 myself and have done some pretty stupid stuff over there.

One thing I will never do is get behind the wheel even after a half of beer. Not only could I kill myself, but much worse I could kill or injure an innocent local. For me that would worse than me being killed. You would always have guilt and the long stay in a forigen jail. Hire a car and bike, its all good. Just please dont touch a drop of beer, even if the drink driving laws are more relaxed.

Excellent post.

I made a thread of ways to avoid drunk driving and you are right - it just doesn't go well here. I wish the police would be harder on guys that do the same thing but are just luckier.

First, RIP...

Second, fucking idiot...

Third, at least the Welsh friends of these fucktards haven't been on PA threatening to 'shut it down' if links to the pics / videos aren't removed, as they have been doing on other Thailand forums...

First, RIP...

Second, fucking idiot...

Third, at least the Welsh friends of these fucktards haven't been on PA threatening to 'shut it down' if links to the pics / videos aren't removed, as they have been doing on other Thailand forums...

Which forums?

First, RIP...

Second, fucking idiot...

I agree they were unbelievably cavalier about life - my life, your life, the locals lives as driving drunk typically takes others with you.

but, they paid their due (and more), so let's take it a little easy on them.

Their friends should be happy that maybe these videos will make others think and therefore be a tribute in some sense to their friends.

Maybe show these videos to people renting big bikes and offer to sell them proper helmets?

I noticed on the UK driving license that was shown in close up that holder never had a category A bike licence, unlikely the pillion passenger would be carrying his DL round all night so it looks like the rider would have had little riding experience on a bike of that size if he was only there on holiday from the UK.

I am not a religious person by a long shot, but cant help thinking maybe a higher force took the fucktards down before they killed 2 or 3 children on a scooter on their way to school in Naklua or some other person just going about their morning business.

We Brits do not have a good name around the world because of yob behaviour, would have been a lot worse in Pattaya if these two clowns had taken one or two locals children with them.

Sorry not to show any respect for the death of these two, but they respected nobody else`s life on that morning

That is awfull.

The poor guys familes :(

I'm never going near a motorbike without a helmet again.

Went to Fatties (Directly opposite where the accident took place) a couple of hours after the accident for breakfast. The staff told me about the accident and say mans head come off. Thought they were exaggerating but apparently not. Condolences to both sets of families.