Sign in to follow this  
Tango

Wi Fi Added

Tango

Hi all,

As promised, 24 7 apartments now has free wi fi in all of its rooms in Pattaya South Road.

farang1

Strange that there is no place on the website that states where these apartments are actually located.

Tango
Strange that there is no place on the website that states where these apartments are actually located.

The web site shows the map/location. Almost junction of 3rd Road and Pattaya South Road. If you can't read it for any reason please let me know, I can see the page!

Tango

10 minute walk to WS, for the slower walker perhaps 15? ST a few minutes depends on traffic, still excellent value for money!!!!

nutosf

Does your TV have a USB port? Do you have DVD players? I like to travel with my USB thumb drive for music and video. It is always a plus to have TV or DVD players that can accommodate thumb drives.

LaaMok

The apartments are opposite thai tattoo studio.

Thanks for the wi-fi, i can now work in loom

ifriendyou

The rooms look good and the price is great. Will try the place during my next visitin Sep/Oct!

Tango

Rooms 401 and 402 have DVD's. We are continually trying to improve so any suggestions when you book would be looked at.

Most of the customers book long term, for example 401 is booked for a year.

farang1
The web site shows the map/location. Almost junction of 3rd Road and Pattaya South Road. If you can't read it for any reason please let me know, I can see the page!

OK, I see under the contact section. I did not look thre before.

rightsaid

I wish the rooms had a kitchen.

Tango

Sorry, some things are just outside of my control! I do have another place on the 3rd road, it has a shared kitcen. Rents for 5,500 baht per month plus ulilities, bathroom is seperate but private.

Tango

Sorry not possible to put kitchen into the rooms. I have no problems, as some guests have done, in putting a kettle into the room. All the rooms have fridges so light snacks are possible plus there are two food vendors directly outside plus Tony's food court and many other places within a stones throw!