IGNORED

Tsunami Warning for July ?

pablo

i received an email today from a thai lady and in it was the following.........any truth in it???????????

“Hello there. I just wanted 2 let you know that please stay away from the beaches all around in the month of July. There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Si Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going 2 be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the beaches in July. Better 2 be safe than sorry. Please pass the word around. Please also pray for all beings.”

เค้าเขียนเตือนมาว่าให้อยู่

tsunami.bmp

Edited by pablo

There is only one time that you can predict a tsunami. It is the time between the event that gave rise to the wave and before it arrives on the beach. Any other predictions aren't worth shit.

Although if you do beleive them I have a bridge that you might be interested in!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

yes, yes...its true...all farang should stay home...i will go and brave the storm and keep all the girls safe in my hotel (floors 5 & 6) and let you know when it is safe to come...no worries...oh, and if you want to send baht to help me in keeping the girls...PM me for details.

LOL...cheers, alex

There is only one time that you can predict a tsunami. It is the time between the event that gave rise to the wave and before it arrives on the beach. Any other predictions aren't worth shit.

Although if you do beleive them I have a bridge that you might be interested in!!

thank you scumbag.......

Shit, I better learn how to swim.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Maybe I missed something in school, but I'm under the impression that a tsunami occurs when a geological disturbance creates an unusual wake. Typically this geological disturbance is an earthquake. Since earthquakes can't be forecast, how can a tsunami?

Edited by arbiez

Maybe I missed something in school, but I'm under the impression that a tsunami occurs when a geological disturbance creates an unusual wake. Typically this geological disturbance is an earthquake. Since earthquakes can't be forecast, how can a tsunami?

Exactly, earthquakes are almost totally unpredictable, otherwise places like Mexico and the mediteranean where quakes hit with devastating results would be forewarned.....and yes, Thailand would have been forewarned for the last Tsunami....so I would have to say with almost total certainty that this is a hoax.

Exactly, earthquakes are almost totally unpredictable, otherwise places like Mexico and the mediteranean where quakes hit with devastating results would be forewarned.....and yes, Thailand would have been forewarned for the last Tsunami....so I would have to say with almost total certainty that this is a hoax.

The really sad thing is that Thailand was told that the last one was coming their way. The only problem was there was no infrastructure or plans in place to warn people about it.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Sounds hard to believe someone can predict an 'act of nature' months away! Never heard of it before?

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

can i have more details please? how much? :GoldenSmile1:

As you all predicted, this is all a hoax guys.

They only managed to detect the last Tsunami a little while before it happened due to sub sea detectors but unfortunately they were not able to tell anyone because of bad reporting strategies.

Please read this link.

Cheers

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/errata/ss..._22_tsunami.htm

Highlander

Edited by Highlander