IGNORED

Pool renovation at Flipper Lodge in july

Johnny Wilde

According to the Flipper homepage the rooftop pool will be renovated between July 1-31th, which is when I planned to stay there. Bummer :Drunk_Party:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

LOL I stayed there for 6 weeks in 96 and never saw the pool once...happy days :GoldenSmile1:

My mind wandered and never came back ;)

and by July, they really mean August too

Eat. Down. South.

Hehehe Correct :Dance1:

Johnny Wilde

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

• 4 weeks later...
Hehehe Correct :LMFAO:

Hallo.

I have to aske what home page do you look at, becaus when I look at this one " thttp://www.flippergroup.com/flipper_lodge/index.html"

I can not see any thing about renevation of any pool, an I go the 29 june an stay in Thailand until the 5 august an I do stay at flipper for about one week in that time, but not if the do not have any pool.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know if they get safes in looms, stayed ther in April and they didnt, besides that it was a good hotel, nice food- try the lemon sea bass, beauitful and even if I dont stay there on my Oct visit I will go there for the food.

Nice girls wok in Red Vandar Bar accross the road form it, will show the pics when Im upgraded ha ha...

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Hallo.

I have to aske what home page do you look at, becaus when I look at this one " thttp://www.flippergroup.com/flipper_lodge/index.html"

I can not see any thing about renevation of any pool, an I go the 29 june an stay in Thailand until the 5 august an I do stay at flipper for about one week in that time, but not if the do not have any pool.

It's stated on the opening page www.flippergroup.com in the lower left corner!

See you around in a couple of weeks :GoldenSmile1:

Let me know if they get safes in looms, stayed ther in April and they didnt, besides that it was a good hotel, nice food- try the lemon sea bass, beauitful and even if I dont stay there on my Oct visit I will go there for the food.

Nice girls wok in Red Vandar Bar accross the road form it, will show the pics when Im upgraded ha ha...

Red Vanda is located across the street from Flipper house on soi 7, Flipper has two hotels in that area Lodge soi 8 and House soi 7 (where I stay this trip). They have the same menu on both hotels so I'll definitly try the seabass :Oops5:

Johnny Wilde