IGNORED

Phuket Over Christmas

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice not too expensive hotel in Phuket for over Christmas holiday? I know prices will be higher and I won't pay $500 a day for a room. But maybe you know of a nice hotel with beach view or close to the beach that might have reasonable prices. Thanks.

Forgot to add that I would like around Patong, although I am open to other nice areas.

Edited by Naja Tom

Hi mate I am in Thailand for 3 weeks over christmass and was thinking of going to Phuket for a week. Probably staying in Karon for a couple of nites then on to Patong. In Patong try C&N hotel or summer breeze hotel both have web sites if you google them and are not beach front but with in walking distance. Karon is a quieter beach than Patong but has a beautiful beach with white sands and is a really nice place to chill out and there is a small p4p scene, but I mean small, just beer bars. Im still not sure where to stay in Karon but a simple google search brings up plenty to choose from.

Might try Safari Beach hotel. Right across the street from the beach in Patong, and right next to the action on Bangla.