Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Secrets Villa

Alex the Hedonist

I am thinking of booking the Secret's Villa this summer for a week...has anyone booked n stayed there recently?

The privacy afforded and all the ammenities listed on the site seem attractive to me for the money.

If you have ever stayed or visited...how far is it from WS...I know the site say its a 10-15 minute ride, but just curious if anyone here has tried it.

Also, what kind of shape is the place in now that it has been in use for a while (thats why im asking if anyone has been there since January).

Any comments from folks who have been in residence are greatly appreciated...good or bad.

Cheers, Alex

I am thinking of booking the Secret's Villa this summer for a week...has anyone booked n stayed there recently?

The privacy afforded and all the ammenities listed on the site seem attractive to me for the money.

If you have ever stayed or visited...how far is it from WS...I know the site say its a 10-15 minute ride, but just curious if anyone here has tried it.

Also, what kind of shape is the place in now that it has been in use for a while (thats why im asking if anyone has been there since January).

Any comments from folks who have been in residence are greatly appreciated...good or bad.

Cheers, Alex

There a few threads here about what a rip off the place is and the shit location

No personal experience, but check out this post. After reading that thread, I crossed it off my options list.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

I visited my mate in April staying at this so called luxury Villa, he complained of being well overpriced, not up to their pictures, many big headed know it all ex pats in the shared pool, he and his lady were made to feel they were intruding on the clic using the pool, cleaning was poor and most of the staff had a bad attitude. Far better places to stay. This Villa is owned and operated by two fat lardasses called Ben and Hilly a right pair of big headed pricks.

If it moves fuck it

OK

If you want to stay in a villa, forget the Secrets villa. Go to www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk and have a look at the villas they have on offer down at viewpoint. Its 10 mins away from patts in a taxi, which costs about 150 Baht. The place is run my a really good bloke named Paul and his wife. The staff are fantastic, they check everyday and any probs its sorted asap, we had small problem with the pool one day and they was working on it non stop for 1 day until it was fixed. The prices are very good if you are sharing. Most of his villla have their own pool, the comunal pool is always deserted anyway and stil kept in good conditon. I would stay there everytime I went to Patts but most of the time I have been travelling solo and its not god value for money on your own, but if you sharing between 2-5 friends you can beat it. The internals of the properties are kept in tip top condition.

Hope this helps mate

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]