IGNORED

Heaven on earth

Tango

Good morning all,

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own (or nearly own) a plot of land off the coast of Cambodia. The land consists of 3 islands, covering a total land mass of 500 rai. It is ideal for development for the tourist sector.

The 3 islands ar being leased for 99 years at a price of $9 million (9 million USA Dollars).

I appreciate for most of us this will be outside of our budgets, but I also realise that there are people who are looking for such projects to develope.

All the necessary information is readily available to interested parties.

If you know of anyone who may be interested please let them know, otherwise 'Thank you' for reading this and enjoy your day.

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

Lets go halves? Got a bunch of (New) mind you 555 Lingerie, teddys's,panties thongs,french cut, etc etc top noche do you think this stuff would sell in patts or threw a site just asking or is this been done before i was thinking in the respect of get a gift for you teerek type deal hit me back cheers!!

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

pass da crack pipe....youre baked dude...im pretty sure you could buy the entire country for a little under 5 million USD...lol.

cheers, alex

Sounds too good an offer to miss? What's the estimated value of your goodies LOL

5 million US, there's me thinking I have a steal.

Perhaps PA's isn't the forum to offer this little gem in! ha ha

you can't get the website address for your business correct at the bottom of your posts?

www.247sevicedapartmentspattaya.com

Good morning all,

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own (or nearly own) a plot of land off the coast of Cambodia. The land consists of 3 islands, covering a total land mass of 500 rai. It is ideal for development for the tourist sector.

Oh, btw, is that at high tide or low tide?

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Love the humour, I know it sounds stupid trying to flog this on PA but trying to help a friend of mine.

Anyone tell me why my web site doesn't work please?

www.247sevicedapartmentspattaya.com

I think it is

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com with a R

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com/

its prob about 5k us worth of stuff

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Thanks Mike,

You are correct! what a waste of an English degree lol

jonerich, is that Thai/ US or sterling, makes a big difference

Really!? You must be kidding. I have swamp land to trade in Florida. Its full of gators and snakes, but they are nice and make great pets!

Come on guys, there must be someone with a few dollars stached away! I will resort to selling this to Obama no doubt, he seems to have loads of money to throw at situations. Good job I'm not a US citizen, I've got the trusted MP's in London, who seem to be putting little expenses like this to the speaker!!! What's 9 million US dollars for a gem? Don't forget HK started like this ha ha LOL

5k U.S Give or take a few Bucks (Wholesale.) I think maybe (Retail) we could double or poss triple that figure. I don't know the market (Thailand) all that well hard to figure what the profit margins are.Breaking the #1 cardinal rule of business KNOW YOUR MARKET!!!! Just trying to pick your brain Because I feel your a like minded individual that's talks the talk and walk the walk you know the game and you are def living the dream!! I myself am trying to figure a way to come their and generate my own entrepreneurial income. (Just like the 5000 BM'S here searching for the key to the universe 5555.) I am a RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist. I have my TEFL to teach English,but relying on this type of employment I will still be at the mercy of others. Entrapenuer at heart and business minded, I do and have been making money with my Import business in the states I import various items from asia(computer related) for the U>S market. Ive looked into forming thai corp its just under 5K U.S but you get all necessary tax, work permits, you can own property, etc etc. Also I hold a U>S passport so as a US citizen I Could qualify or fall under the US-Thai Amity Treaty, Not looking to invest million's but this would be a way to leave the states and continually generate income whilst living the Dream in the LOS!!!!

pabannerscaled.jpg

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)