IGNORED

Thai BBQ places

CaptainPugwash

I have heard of Thai BBQ places/Buffets where you can cook your food at your table and eat as much as you want for like 150bt? Anyone know the where abouts of any of these places?

Currently six I know of in Pattaya.

Ninja, it's set back about 50M from South Pattaya Road about 200M West of Sukhumvit.

There is another on South Pattaya Road called Geng, its about 200M East of Third Road.

One called Champ on Soi Bongkot about 100M from South Pattaya Road. My second favourite at the moment.

Another branch Of Ninja on Third Road about 800M South of North Pattaya Road. Currently my favourite barbecue.

One just off second Road, turn right just after the Shell petrol station. Wide choice of food here.

There is another on Third road on the left just before the flyover.

Soi Buackhow market has a good one but the best ones IMO are found all along 3rd road !!

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

The best one IMHO is on third road, between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua. Its on the right side of the road as you are heading from Klang to Nua. They have regular bbq for 149 baht and seafood for 200 baht. You can get shrimp on the regular buffet, but the seafood has larger shrimp, crabs, scallops, oysters, etc. I've eaten there several times and thought it was good.