IGNORED

Thai Private Eye

Thai Private Eye

"What is it like to be a Thai Private Eye?"

I have lost count of how many times people have asked me that question!

They ask…

"Is it fun?" I would not exactly say it is fun, but it certainly is enjoyable.

"Is it exciting?" It can be exciting or extremely boring it depends upon your personal outlook. But one thing is for sure, it is challenging!

"What exactly is it do you do?" We try to find out the truth!

Sometimes we spend long hours maybe even several days of mind numbing boredom hanging round for the subject to appear.

Sometimes, we work in uncomfortable environments, long hot sticky nights, and even longer hotter sweat drenched days…

When you need to go to the toilet, you try your best to hold it in, because you can be sure that after 8hrs watching and waiting once you take your eyes off site, the subject will move and you’ve missed them... So then you spend countless wasted hours not knowing if you are in fact the subject is still there.

That is why I try to insist on at least 2 operatives on any surveillance!

And then all of a sudden, BINGO! The subject comes into sight and the action starts… The adrenalin rush is intense! Everything is in place and should go according to plan.

But then to complicate matters the subject does something you had not calculated into the equation and that is when all the training pays off. Maybe!

The need to improvise and think on the run is a pre-requisite in this job.

Sometimes you can rock up to a job and it kicks off right on schedule.

One just never knows.

Either way the adrenaline rush is like nothing you can ever imagine.

The exhilaration of the chase is almost as good as sex!... I said almost!

In a strange sort of way I love it and yet I also hate it…

I love it when things go according it plan.

I hate it when it goes tits up, especially through no fault of our own.

Being a PI anywhere in the world is not an easy job.

But operating in Thailand is a whole different ball game.

The heat and the humidity will drain your energy very quickly.

Even just sitting in a vehicle for a few hours with the windows up and no Air Con is exhausting! Just try it…

You may ask why no Air Con?

Answer: So as not to get noticed…

You can’t really sit in a (supposedly empty) vehicle with the engine running for hours on end and remain unnoticed… Neighbors, passers by, kids, even dogs will notice you with the engine running…

And if the soi dogs know you are in there they will hang around on the off chance you have some food for them… Unless they are dodging Tuk Tuk’s…

The most important thing to remember is to continually drink lots and lots of water or you will start to dehydrate even before you know it…

And you also need a good strong bladder as you can’t keep getting out to take a piss! So we use large necked ( ) empty 6 Liter bottles of water for the run off.

But it is not that easy having to piss sitting down in the dark!

You would be surprised just how much water you can store up in your bladder…

Also, it’s best to pass on the spicy food a few days before you go out on a job.

Your partner in crime may not appreciate you farting in a confined space…

If you are a smoker then forget going on covert surveillance!

That is the fun of being inside a vehicle!

Then there is the excitement of being out in the open!

It is great if you like being eaten alive by mosquitoes, or maybe bitten by a diseased, flea ridden soi dog with a bad attitude!

Or being accosted by all sorts of Bar Girls, Beggars, Drug Pushers, Lady Boys, Pickpockets, Scroungers, Thieves and general Degenerate Scum who think that just because you are hanging around a street corner at 04:00am you are looking for some action!

We have been offered all manner of things in the early hours when all we really want is to be tucked up in a nice cool air conditioned room in a nice big bed with cold crisp cotton sheets and a nice warm girl…

Don’t even ask about Go-Go bars and Beer bars… They are no fun either.

It’s no fun just sitting there (sober) looking out for a particular girl when you keep getting distracted by even better looking girls who want you to take them home...

But you can’t take one home because you’re on somebody else’s dime and they are paying you to be there in a professional capacity.

I am sure some of the girls think I am gay! Stop! Don't even go there!

Maybe when I sell up and retire I will make it a hobby to visit Go-Go bars for fun. But for now I have to pay the rent.

The point I am trying to get across here is that some of you may imagine that we have the Magnum PI life style but the reality is that it's bloody hard work and long hours.

Having said all that, there is a lot of satisfaction when it all comes together and you achieve the results you set out to achieve.

Finally, as members of this forum, you are all entitled to a 10% discount on all services.

I look forward to helping BM’s who need general advice or assistance to find the truth.

I am also very busy so if I don't access this forum as often as some folks then please cut me some slack!

You can always contact me direct on: [email protected]

If there are any questions or comments (positive or negative) please feel free to post here I have no problems with openness and honesty...

TPE II

CR.

Ps. Do not kill the messenger!

Edited by Thai Private Eye

Truth. Professionalism. Excellence.

I`ve just finished off your book,it made my flight back to freezing north a lot easier.

The book have all the stories we have heard before,but from another point of view with all the juicy details.

Its actually because of guys like you we hear these stories :Busted:

And im sure the life as a TPE is worth all the hard work,specially when you discover cases like the reluctant virgin :Anger:

Cheers

Edited by ballestein

bitches and hoes

TPE

Send us your banner and we will add to the site

Hi WS,

What size Banner do you want?

I have to go to work in a few monents so I will catch up with this tomorrow...

TPE II CR

I`ve just finished off your book,it made my flight back to freezing north a lot easier.

The book have all the stories we have heard before,but from another point of view with all the juicy details.

Its actually because of guys like you we hear these stories :Busted:

And im sure the life as a TPE is worth all the hard work,specially when you discover cases like the reluctant virgin :Anger:

Cheers

Hi ballestein,

Glad you liked the book. I will pass this on to Warren as I had nothing to do with the book...

I am waiting for the film... :Crossfingers:

TPE II

CR.

Without question the best part of the book is the cover photo......

Glad you liked the book. :Busted: I will pass this on to Warren as I had nothing to do with the book...

As I said..."I am waiting for the film"...

TPE II

CR.